For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: GT3 Front and Rear Wheel

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2020, 02:31 PM
DrTorq
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GT3 Front and Rear Wheel

(1) Front and (1) Rear 2015 991.1 wheel for sale - light curb rash -- See link to my Rennlist gallery for more pics

991.1 Wheel Gallery

Asking:
$1250 Front. (9x20)
$1800 Rear (12x20)
This is 50% off new; reasonable offers considered

Backstory: A close friend recently left the Bay Area, selling his 2015 GT3 in the process. Unfortunately between selling the car and the new owner taking delivery he had a minor case of curb rash. Being the guy he is he replaced both front and rear wheels for the new owner ($6,100 from the dealer), and with his move date near he left me with the old wheels suggesting I list them here. It's fair to say the damage is cosmetic, particularly the front wheel is so light as to be nearly unnoticeable.

I'll suggest these would be a great way to save a couple grand if you're needing a replacement, or maybe even want to ****** up some spares at a good price for a track car.

Specifically these wheels were off a 2015 GT3 with less than 5k miles.

OEM packing materials from the new wheels will be used for shipment, please reference the photos.

Glad to get more details for serious inquiries. I remain in close contact with the original owner.

Shipping cost will depend on offer price, or if you're near the Bay Area I am glad to drive within a couple hours for a meet-up.

PS - As this is my first post I welcome feedback if I'm doing it wrong.

Rear Wheel 12x20 with rash in view

Rear Wheel Close up of rash

Rear Wheel Mfr Label

Rear Wheel Date Code

Front Wheel 9x20 with rash in view

Front Wheel Close up of rash

Front Wheel Mfr Label

Front Wheel Date Code

Front Wheel Shipping

Rear Wheel Shipping

Thanks for looking!