For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: 2004 Porsche Boxster

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2020, 09:00 PM
BreckKennedy
Rennlist Member

Received 19 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 2004 Porsche Boxster

Hello all!

I am selling my first Porsche, a 2004 Boxster. I bought this car in early spring as a summer driver. I have enjoyed putting about 4,500 miles on this car this year since I bought it and I have loved every minute of it. Unfortunately, I live in Wisconsin so this and I go through cars like many people go through clothes, so I am looking to help it find its next owner.

It is a MY04 with just over 34,500 miles on it. It is a 2.7L flat-six with a 5-speed manual transmission. I am the third owner and I acquired it off an attorney who owned it for the past 13 years and put about 19,000 miles on it while he owned the car. I bought it 4/1/20 with 29,717 miles and have used it as a daily driver since may. The car is clean and has been well cared for. It has impartial service records for the previous 2 owners, but I have saved everything since I bought it down to the gas receipts. There are a few minor cosmetic flaws; the previous owner's wife opened her door into the drivers rear quarter panel 12-18 times over his ownership. I had these dent professionally removed and touched them up with paint. If you get up close, you can see the touch up spots, but it looks far better than the previous damage. Minor paint chips are present throughout the car and there are a few minor scuffs and scratches, but most are hard to see unless you're looking for them. The corner piece of the passenger side headlight is also missing. The rest of the car is very clean. Top is fully functional and in great shape, the wheels are not gouged, and the interior is very clean with no rips or cracks. The only wear is on the armrests on the doors; they have some minor fade. The car has no modifications whatsoever. I have all the books and two keys. Last oil change was done at 33,164 miles at Silverstar Motorwerks in Lake Forest, IL on 7/21/20. Mechanically, the engine is very smooth and has a very linear power buildup. The transmission is very smooth and the clutch feels great and does not slip. The car still has the original IMS bearing. I have many photos of the car available on request and I welcome any PPI's if the buyer wishes.

VIN: WP0CA29894S620323

Asking $16,495

Quick Reply: For Sale: 2004 Porsche Boxster