For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB: WTB: 997 GTS

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2020 | 10:01 PM
golfinz
Rennlist Member

Default WTB: 997 GTS

Hope everyone is healthy and safe! Figured I would make this post in the 'member to member' sub-forum:

The car I'm most interested in is a 997 GTS that meets the following. If I can't find it, then I'll expand my search to a .1 or .2 turbo.

Color preference: white, grey, silver, blue. Currently, not interested in black cars so please don't send details on your black car
Options: doesn't need to be a long list of options but needs to have full leather. Prefer a manual but would consider a perfect pdk. Do not want a cab and do not want a GTS 4. Now, it has some unique options like CF interior, sport suspension, etc, then I would consider skipping full leather.
Mileage: I'm a sucker for lower mileage cars so something in the 10-30k range. Currently not looking to buy a car with more than 40k miles
Other: car must not have an accident, prefer a lower owner car, and not tracked. Hoping to buy from a Porsche enthusiast - I'm aware of all the GTS posted on car buying sites but in all my years of buying cars, my favorites have been when buying from someone who knows and loves the brand.
Timing: not in any rush and won't likely pull the trigger on something until mid summer. Need to see how COVID shakes out, but if the perfect car is available.....

Last edited by golfinz; 04-30-2020 at 11:11 AM.

Quick Reply: WTB: WTB: 997 GTS