For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: RRVI Lodging - Spare Rooms Available

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2018 | 05:51 PM
Spyder_Man
Drifting

Arrow RRVI Lodging - Spare Rooms Available

Hey folks,

I've been meaning to post this for a while but a long while back I made arrangements to rent a rather large property for Thursday through Sunday of the Rennsport Reunion VI event weekend. I managed to book a beautiful, large property in a premium location (just off of Carmel Valley Road between Quail Lodge and Laureles Grade):
  • 13 minute to downtown Carmel Valley,
  • 25 minutes to Laguna Seca Raceway,
  • 20 minutes to Carmel-by-the-Sea,
  • 24 minutes to Monterey, and
  • Just over an hour to Nepenthe in Big Sur (assuming speed limits are obeyed...) for the obligatory drink and sunset view.
The main house has 5 bedrooms and sleeps between 10-12. There is also an option to add a 1400 sq. ft. guest house that sleeps 2-4 more. There's a wrap-around deck, fire pit, ample secured parking, etc... It's nice!

So long story short, some of my local driving buddies have chosen to make a day trip (rather than an extended stay) to RRVI , so I have a couple of rooms available!

Option 1 - Queen bedroom in the main house available Thursday through Sunday (at $250/night).
Option 2 - Spoken For Detached 1400 sq. ft. guest house available Thursday through Sunday ($1000 flat fee, spread over three nights works out to $333/night).
Option 3 - Queen bedroom in main house available only for Thursday night ($250/night).

These rooms are being offered by me at my cost. I already prepared for this whole arrangement months ago too, and since then I've seen so-so hotel suites sellout for this same event weekend at more than double these rates. So act fast if you want to join us!

Other attendees at this house will be 1) my wife, baby son, and myself, 2) my father, mother, and family dog, 3) Rennlist 997 buddy, wife, and dog, and 4) Rennlist 997 buddy and wife. Other than the baby, there will only be adults in attendance. We'll probably try to organize at least one in-house group dinner for those interested, but otherwise everyone will be free to explore the area independently. Come have some fun, meet some likeminded folks, and enjoy a luxurious rental arrangement.

Before I broadcast this any further, I wanted to check with my 993 brethren first to see if anyone is still in need of lodging for RRVI. It will be an amazing event with all sorts of amazing sights (such as Porsche's new 993 resto-mod "Project Gold")!

PM me for further details about the lodging! I will honor the requests in the order that they come into my message box.

Thanks,
-Jeremy

Last edited by Spyder_Man; 08-17-2018 at 12:02 AM.
Old 08-14-2018 | 06:47 PM
producerjohn
Rennlist Member

pm
Old 08-17-2018 | 12:01 AM
Spyder_Man
Drifting

Option 2 - Detached guesthouse is now spoken for.

Options 1 & 3 remain. $250/night for a queen bedroom at a premium property in a prime location for RRVI! Good luck beating that with what's left at the motels/hotels.
Old 08-19-2018 | 05:20 PM
Spyder_Man
Drifting

Bump
Old 08-21-2018 | 08:54 PM
Spyder_Man
Drifting

Bump

Quick Reply: For Sale: RRVI Lodging - Spare Rooms Available