For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: FT: Porsche OEM Brembo base calipers w/fresh powdercoating 986,987

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2017 | 08:59 PM
alleykat
Instructor

Default FT: Porsche OEM Brembo base calipers w/fresh powdercoating 986,987

Price:
$350+ trade for stock calipers

Fitments:
1997 - 2008 Boxster BASE
2006 - 2008 Cayman BASE

Description:
I have a full set of calipers for trade + cash.

Would preferably like to deal with someone locally but if I cant find anyone I'm willing to ship. If that route happens I'd like purchaser to either ship me theirs first -OR- leave an extra $450 refundable deposit. I will refund once I receive purchasers BASE calipers. I don't care if they have 3 layers of spray paint since I will be redoing them anyways. Going a different route color wise and don't really wanna strip these when someone else could use them.

These calipers have been broken down and completely stripped, prepped and powdercoated. They are a bright red with white vinyl stickers. A great upgrade from the ugly grey metal dull base calipers.

Note these will have the seals and pistons back in them when shipped.They are in great condition. However if you prefer having brand new seals like the centric kit, I will install them for you just order and have them shipped to me. I can also leave the pistons out if you want to install new seals yourself.

Having someone completely redo your calipers like this runs about $550 thru most powder coaters. Breaking down calipers, removing pistons and all to do the job right isn't fun.

Save some cash here.
Old 11-26-2017 | 12:30 AM
alleykat
Instructor

Up

Quick Reply: For Sale: FT: Porsche OEM Brembo base calipers w/fresh powdercoating 986,987