For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

WTB: WTB: 981 PORSCHE SPYDER PARTS

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2017 | 05:05 PM
Hercules Pappas
6th Gear

Default WTB: 981 PORSCHE SPYDER PARTS

Hello all. New to Porsche. Have a 2016 Boxster Spyder with some body damage. Bought it this way and am looking to put her back together. I need the following parts, if anyone has them and/or knows where to find them, I would greatly appreciate it. I know many of the parts are the same from the Boxster Spyder and Spyder S of this vintage. But some parts are unique to the Spyder. If any of you have any other leads or sites on which to look, that would be helpful, as well. Buying these parts oem from the dealer would simply be cost prohibitive. Thanks again.

The list is as follows:
  1. Passenger Door 981.531.912.04
  2. Passenger Door Air Bag
  3. Passenger Door Mirror
  4. Right Rear Quarter Panel
  5. Rear Tonneau Cover (Trunk Lid)
  6. Right Rear Tail Lamp
  7. Rear Bumper Cover
  8. Dashboard (top section - black)
  9. Passenger Seat (Black with red stitching)
  10. Fuel Filler Exterior Flap
  11. Passenger Rocker Panel/Side Skirt
  12. Convertible Top Mechanism (don't need soft top canvas, just armature)
  13. Dashboard Trim between glove compartment and top of dash - right most pieces to the right of the cupholders
  14. Passenger Seat Air Bag and cover panel for right side of seat (seat might be ok)
  15. Passenger Seatback hard plastic cover
  16. Right front fender reflector

I am formerly a bimmer guy and have a Lotus as well. I am familiar with these types of forums. There are always haters with negative commentary, etc. I know what I am getting into and I appreciate all of the concerns, but if possible, I would like to restrict this thread to some positive commentary on where I can get the parts. In return, people can get a little cash and some more room in their garages : )

Thank you so much and I look forward to being part of a club for one of the best cars out there!!

-Herc
Old 11-02-2017 | 12:20 PM
zmon
Rennlist Member

Call LA dismantilers see if they have a differently wrecked spyder you can pillage from...
Old 11-02-2017 | 12:31 PM
Hercules Pappas
6th Gear

I got really hurt by them, actually. Before buying the car, I sent them that same list. They told me they had everything I need. Bought the car, said I need to buy the parts. Got the run around for a week and a half until the sales person told me the guy who told me that lied to me. They had 3 or 4 minor items. I relied on that information in making my decision to buy the car.
Old 11-12-2017 | 11:54 AM
tmc
Racer

I have an upper and lower dash and glove box in leatherette. Where are you located? I'm in Atlanta.

Tom

Quick Reply: WTB: WTB: 981 PORSCHE SPYDER PARTS