For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Unsold

For Sale: New Years Closet Cleaning - Various 993 & Porsche Misc. For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2016, 04:32 PM
Spyder_Man
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default New Years Closet Cleaning - Various 993 & Porsche Misc. For Sale

Greetings folks,

It's the start of the new year and time to thin out my stash of random car stuff. All of these listed prices are Or Best Offer so there may be room for some negotiation, just no low ball offers. If you plan to pay with PayPal, note that PayPal fees are not factored into my asking prices. All parts are located in the San Francisco, Bay Area.

Anyhow here is what's for sale:

1) Porsche 993 The Essential Companion by Adrian Streather - ***SOLD***
Condition: Used
This copy is well loved as is evident by the spin creases and bent corners, but there is no significant damage. All pages are there and everything is perfectly legible. New this book sells for upwards of $100, so I think $75 with shipping included within the continental US.

2) OEM Porsche 993 RS/Cup Rear Sway Bar (20mm, 3-way adjustable) - $350 Shipped
Condition: Used
With great reluctance I'm putting up this factory 993 RS/Cup rear sway bar. It has a diameter of 20mm (same as rear M030) but is also 3-way adjustable. I believe this is compatible with C2/C2S variants. It may also fit 993 TT or C4/C4s variants, but please do your own homework regarding fitment before making an offer.

Though still available, these parts are hard to come by. This would be a great upgrade for any 993 owner that has standard sway bars on their C2/C2S. I've been tempted to replace my rear M030 bar to just have the added adjustability that this bar offers, but at this time I'd rather apply my mods money elsewhere. OEM bushings are included as well but no drop links. The bushings feel flexible with plenty of life left in them. FVD currently offers this bar alone for $625 plus shipping from their European warehouse. With bushings and drop links, FVD is asking almost $1200 plus shipping. I'm asking $500 with shipping included within the continental US.

3) Full Set of 18" WORK Brombacher FVD Wheels - $2000 w/ Buyer Paying Shipping and Fees
Condition: Half Brand New In Box & Half Used
I also have for sale a set of WORK Brombacher wheels. These are 18" wheels offset for use on wide body 964, narrow body 993 and narrow body 996. These wheels will fit narrow body 964, wide body 993 and wide body 996 (and likely some 997s) but wheel spacers will be necessary. Please do your own homework regarding fitment prior to making any offers.

The full measurements are: Front 8.5" x 18" et54 and Rear 10" x 18" et60. Front wheels weigh approximately 22-23 lbs and rear wheels weigh approximately 24-25 lbs. Detailed photos of these wheels can be found here (please disregard the photos of the wheels in black as that set has already sold):

Flickr - FVD Brombacher WORK Wheels Album

Two of these wheels are brand and clean enough to eat off of. They've only be outside of their original boxes long enough to be photographed. The other two wheels are used but in sound shape. Clearly they will need to be stripped down painted and polished to match the new wheels. I have a fifth wheel that is bent that can be included for parts (barrel bolts and valve stem, etc.) at no additional cost if you're local. If you're not local, then I am sure we can work something out.

New a set of these wheels will cost $3500 + tax & shipping. I'm asking $3000 with shipping included within the continental US.

4) OEM Concave Center Caps with Color Emblems - ***SOLD***
Condition: Nearly New
Here is a set of OEM center caps from a more modern Porsche (991 or 997) that are the concave style with golden colored emblems. These are not fake Chinese knockoffs as is evident by the stamps on the backside. These caps are in like-new condition and look beautiful! I bought them to replace the aging center caps on my 993's wheels, but I've decided I like the older center cap look (with the ring around the cap) look better. Suncoast has a set of these marked down for $170 plus shipping and tax. I'm asking $125 with shipping included within the continental US.

5) Single BBS LM 18" Wheel (9.5" wide) - ***SOLD***
Condition: Nearly New
I have one spare authentic BBS LM wheel in 9.5" x 18" et55 fitment. This wheel will fit 964/993/996/986/987 as a rear wheel. These wheels sell for close to $1000 new and I'm asking $350 with shipping included within the continental US. I consider this a screaming good deal, hopefully someone on RL can capitalize off it.

6) "Move Over" Fake European License Plate - ***SOLD***
Condition: Brand New
This is a gimmick fake Euro license plate that I bought from a fellow Rennlister. Put it on the front of your European car or hang it on your garage wall. I found it amusing. Hopefully someone else will too. I'm asking $40 with shipping included within the continental US.

That's it for now. I'll try to keep this post updated as items sell.

Last edited by Spyder_Man; 01-28-2016 at 03:00 PM.
Old 01-10-2016, 06:13 PM
budge96
Rennlist Member

Received 109 Likes on 95 Posts

I'll take the 993 companion book thanks Bert
Old 01-10-2016, 07:00 PM
Spyder_Man
Drifting

Interest expressed in the caps and book, so far.
Old 01-10-2016, 07:17 PM
Turbodan
Rennlist Member

Received 535 Likes on 403 Posts

since the book is sold, I hope the OP doesn't mind if I post here that I have an extra one for sale at the same price in very good condition. I will be in the the US later this month and can ship it out for the same price. Pm Me if you want it.
OP pm me if you want me to delete this post.
Old 01-10-2016, 11:34 PM
2K7TTMIA
Drifting

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

pm sent on "move over"
Old 01-11-2016, 01:02 PM
Spyder_Man
Drifting

A couple items have sold. One more has a pending sale. I've updated the original post to reflect this. Keep the offers coming.
Old 01-11-2016, 08:36 PM
Spyder_Man
Drifting

Book sold as well. All sold items have shipped out now too!
Old 01-13-2016, 09:30 PM
Spyder_Man
Drifting

Bump! The little items are gone, but the bigger ones remain. Make some offers people!
Old 01-17-2016, 03:58 AM
Spyder_Man
Drifting

Bump again for the weekend! Consider me motivated to move these things. That Fabspeed group buy is really tempting me.
Old 01-19-2016, 08:40 PM
Spyder_Man
Drifting

One more bump. I'd love to get on that Fabspeed group buy bandwagon, but I have to move some stuff to do so. Make some offers.
Old 01-21-2016, 05:50 PM
Spyder_Man
Drifting

Bump again!
Old 01-25-2016, 01:09 AM
Spyder_Man
Drifting

Bump again. One more week until the Fabspeed group buy ends, then I go back to sitting on my stash of goodies.

New prices for the remaining items:

$2500 with domestic shipping for the Work Brombacher wheels.

$275 shipped for the BBS wheel.

$400 shipped for the RS/Cup Car Sway Bar.

These prices are only good through next weekend. Then these items come off the market.
Old 01-26-2016, 06:46 PM
Spyder_Man
Drifting

The BBS wheel has sold! I still have the set of Work wheels and the rear away bar. I'm motivated to sell through the end of this week, then back to storage they go.
Old 01-27-2016, 01:30 AM
Martin S.
Rennlist Member

Received 525 Likes on 347 Posts
Default Don't miss out...

On the Fabspeed Group Buy!!!! Almost over!!! 25% off!!!
Old 01-28-2016, 02:17 PM
Spyder_Man
Drifting

Final bump and final price adjustment:

$2000 (buyer pays actual shipping and transactional fees) for the Work Brombacher wheels.

$350 shipped for the RS/Cup Car Sway Bar.

Quick Reply: For Sale: New Years Closet Cleaning - Various 993 & Porsche Misc. For Sale