For Sale Ads - (Member to Member FS/WTB/Free)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Silver Rocket
Mark this thread as Sold

For Sale: FS: 2012 CARRERA GTS w/ Aerokit and Mod's

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2015 | 02:08 PM
mdrums
Race Director

Thumbs up FS: 2012 CARRERA GTS w/ Factory Aero Kit

Location Tampa FL

NO MOD's Car is back to completely stock...other than full front clear bra, tint and front radiator screens.

$69,500 Current Mileage 25,020

I can't stress enough how well this car runs both on the street and the track. It is extremely clean both with paint but also the total undercarriage. I personally do all the detailing.

If you are scared of a car that has been driven in the rain, driven on the track or auto crossed...this is not your car...however it is cleaner than any other car like it out there. If you are scared that the front bumper cover was replaced and hood due to a lady back...rolled into me on a stopped freeway on-ramp then this is not your car. This car will check out on a PPI no problem. PPI Rev range 1&2 only which is red line on the DME report. Warranty good till September 2015 and then you could buy a warranty. My price is extremely fair. I went to look at some other 2011-2012 Carrera S and GTS on dealer lots on my recent business trip and none are as clean and in the excellent shape this car is in and they are all price at $80k +!

Here is a list of the options from factory.
STICKER PRICE $118,475
2012 Porsche Carrera GTS Black
Factory Aero Cup Kit
3.8L Power Kit 408hp
GT2 Sport Lightweight Bucket Seats $5k option!
PASM SPORT Suspension w/ Limited Slip Diff
PDK...$4k Option!!!
Sport Chrono Package Plus
Blu-Tooth
XM Satellite Radio
Headlight Washers Exterior Color
Porsche RS Spyder Wheels in Silver

I have most all service records. I have done 10 track days with this car.

I personally change oil with Motul 5w50 after every 2 track days or 3000 road miles.Brakes are flushed/bleed every track day with Prospeed683
Attached Images   

Last edited by mdrums; 06-24-2015 at 09:06 PM.
Old 04-05-2015 | 02:19 PM
jskylarwilson
Rennlist Member

Best of luck to you. I'm a 6'4" athletic guy that currently has a beard, and my girlfriend and I have a 10lb yorkie which is our kid. I know how a small dog can affect you. I'm very sympathetic. I signed our dog up for pet insurance over a year ago through Met Life. They take $24 out of my paycheck (post tax) in case we run into any issues which are not hereditary. Once your dog gets better, and I know she will, I highly suggest you look into insurance. My sympathies.

Last edited by jskylarwilson; 04-05-2015 at 04:14 PM.
Old 04-05-2015 | 03:18 PM
LuigiVampa
WRONGLY ACCUSED!
Rennlist Member

What a horrible reason to have to sell your car but completely understand. My dog came as close to death as you can without dying this past Christmas from the miserable Purina Beneful food poisoning. $5k later he is alive and doing well and I hope the same for your dog!
Old 04-05-2015 | 03:50 PM
halo777
Rennlist Member

Sorry to hear about your dog. I hope that she'll be back in good health soon enough.

The car looks beautiful, especially with those stock wheels. Good luck with the sale, and hopefully getting some (or all) of the medical expenses reimbursed from the owners of the dog that attacked yours.
Old 04-05-2015 | 04:45 PM
dasams
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by mdrums
My dog is in critical care at Blue Pearl Tampa for neck and spinal injuries.
Beautiful car and GLWS as someone is going to pick up a nice GTS. My wife and are in a similar situation as no kids but a small dog. In our case, a 15 lb Yorkie. And if a neighbor's dog attacted him causing grave harm, there would be some 'splaining to do. Our's on the beach:
Attached Images  
Old 04-05-2015 | 07:52 PM
SWK6Cup

Mike:
Thoughts and prayers are with you and the whole family! Speedy recovery for all! My wife and I have no children, just two labradors (brothers), who are simply loved to death and spoiled rotten. I know how much the "kids" can mean to their parents.
Sorry to see you sell the car, but it can be replaced.......
Old 04-05-2015 | 09:09 PM
CT944
Drifting

So sad, hope all works out.
Old 04-06-2015 | 08:52 AM
Slantnose!
Rennlist Member

Thoughts & prayers for your dog....hope is alright.
Really nice car...glws.
Old 04-06-2015 | 10:34 AM
RichFL
Rennlist Member

Mike - sorry to hear about your dog. For anyone interested in the car, I've seen the car and can attest to its condition and the maintenance that Mike has done to it.
Old 04-07-2015 | 03:44 PM
mdrums
Race Director

Thanks Rich....! Your Porsche and Ferrari are super...I will never forget the day you let me drive the Ferrari...what a cool feeling that was!

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers everyone. Like you guys here I have thousands of people on Facebook doing the same.

Good news for 2 things.

1- reenlist is really awesome, some super great people are on these forums. Reenlister WoodyTPA who has a GT3 knows me from track events and is a vet surgeon and up on therapy for dogs reached out to me and my wife through Rennlist. Woody is local to me and is going to help with therapy and see what he can do with that.

2- during my visit with Mia (my little shih-tzu) she raised her head fully twice today and she can slowly wag her tail. These are all good signs and hopefully with God's good grace, time and therapy she can improve.

Just in 4 days I'm in $6,000 and there will be a lot more to pay. Hopefully my GTS sells soon in the coming weeks. However if it doesn't then around May1st I will be putting it back to stock and selling off all the mod's and great pricing. I've already had people pm me asking about that...so that surely will help too.

Thanks again everyone for your good thoughts and prayers.
Old 04-07-2015 | 04:46 PM
SpeedyD
Burning Brakes

Best wishes and speedy recovery for your dog. GLWS too, it looks like an amazing car.
Old 04-08-2015 | 06:58 PM
fbfisher
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Beautiful dog, beautiful car. All the best for a happy ending in regards to both.
Old 04-12-2015 | 04:25 AM
jcnesq
Miserable Old Bastard
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by fbfisher
Beautiful dog, beautiful car. All the best for a happy ending in regards to both.
+997.

Hi Fred, long time no see, hope you are well!

OP: GLWS, beautiful car. Sorry for your misfortunes, have two similar dogs ("wife's") as well as my beloved Jindo, understand the grief.
Old 04-12-2015 | 01:19 PM
MJSpeed
The Rebel
Lifetime Rennlist

Bump for a great car and an even better seller!

Continued fast recovery for Mia!
Old 04-12-2015 | 03:15 PM
leftlane
Rennlist Member

Best wishes to you.

Instead of selling the car, why isn't the neighbor paying up? Seems like a pretty clear cut case here - his homeowners insurance would surely cover your costs if he doesn't pay himself. Maybe it will save you the headache of trying to sell while you're dealing with everything else.

Quick Reply: For Sale: FS: 2012 CARRERA GTS w/ Aerokit and Mod's