Events A place to announce events of interest

Rennsport Reunion Monterey questions

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2023, 12:48 PM
nowata
Rennlist Member

Received 76 Likes on 43 Posts
Default Rennsport Reunion Monterey questions

I thought there would be more discussion on this topic so forgive me if this is covered elsewhere

They don’t say much on their site beyond autograph sessions and tractor races. Is it basically a giant cars and coffee vibe with Porsche royalty in attendance?

If you’ve been, what was the greatest experience?

Last edited by nowata; 07-12-2023 at 12:53 PM.
The following users liked this post:
castroe (09-02-2023)
Old 09-11-2023, 06:35 PM
stellman
Rennlist Member

Received 71 Likes on 41 Posts

I'll be going this year, and this will be my first year at the Reunion. It will be interesting to see what's all there, the RR7 app shows a lot going on for track stuff and then historic cars.

40% of it is an excuse to get out to the Monterey region again
Old 09-17-2023, 10:42 PM
96redLT4
Rennlist Member

Received 302 Likes on 172 Posts

I went to the last one and it is really amazing if you are a P fan. Its like the best car show you've ever been to. The thing that makes it different is almost the whole time you are walking around, Porsche race cars of various vintages are going ***** out around the track behind you. Something amazing about seeing a $20M 917 at full tilt blow up its engine right in front of you! Porsche really puts a lot into it and it only happens once every 5-7 yrs. I have a question for others who have been. I was not able to get a corral pass this time so just got the 3 day general admission with 'public parking'. Is the public lot just the big scroungy dirt field? If so I was thinking about just driving my daily driver to the show and leaving the nice P car at home.

Quick Reply: Rennsport Reunion Monterey questions