Notices
European Delivery and or Porsche Experience Center This forum to ask questions and get answers about collecting your Porsche in Europe or the outstanding Porsche Experience Center.

Geneva

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2023, 07:40 PM
snakepilot 69
Track Day

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts
Question Geneva

Planning European delivery of my 911 this coming May and would like to turn the car in at the Geneva, Switzerland remote location. I would appreciate to hear from anyone that turned the car in at this location vs going back to the Stuttgart facility for shipping to the US.
TIA
John
Old 11-26-2023, 12:23 AM
signes
Rennlist Member

Received 621 Likes on 408 Posts

I haven't used it before but looks to be at the airport which would be convenient. That was the reason I used the Munich location in the past a few times but that one moved offsite.
The following users liked this post:
snakepilot 69 (11-28-2023)
Old 11-28-2023, 09:59 PM
AspiringPorschet
4th Gear

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Geneva for return

I am also curious about Geneva as a return location. We are picking up in Leipzig in June. My husband is insisting that the car will get back to us more quickly if we return the car to Stuttgart or Munich. Does anyone know if this is the case? We did ED with a BMW several years ago and they did tell us that if we returned within Germany it would get back quicker. Anything outside Germany they used a third party to bring the car back to Germany which added up to 2 weeks. Anyone know if that is the case with Porsche? It would really help trip itinerary if we could return in Nice or Geneva but of course the hubby is worried about safety of his car and getting it back as quickly as possible

I'm looking forward to posting separately about our itinerary and getting some feedback on itinerary and driving routes.
The following users liked this post:
snakepilot 69 (11-30-2023)

Quick Reply: Geneva