Notices
European Delivery and or Porsche Experience Center This forum to ask questions and get answers about collecting your Porsche in Europe or the outstanding Porsche Experience Center.

TOP 10 DRIVES

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2023 | 02:46 PM
carmine911
Advanced

Default TOP 10 DRIVES

For those who have done ED, I am seeking advice for the top drives in and around Germany. We will head there in early October to Zuffenhausem to pick up a 992 GTS cabriolet. I would prefer to stay in 1 or 2 central locations and take different drives every day, instead of driving to a new hotel every day, packing and repacking. So Please give me your lists of the top drives to take, with the best (can't miss) drives at the top of the list. Thank you!! Also advice of winter tires (i am hearing early Oct, may not bee needed). This will give me flexibility for a potentially different drop off point.
Old 06-06-2023 | 12:42 AM
Angryinch
Drifting

B500 From Highway 28, head north on the B500 into Baden Baden. We stayed two days there. Can do a day trip in Strasbourg, France, stop there for lunch, see the sights and head back to Baden Baden.

The Brenners Park Hotel is great, expensive, but very nice.

We did the above right after leaving the factory tour at Zuffenhausem.

Watch for the photo radar as your approach Baden Baden, its a 30kmh zone.

I only did one mountain pass, it was cool, but slow and not something you can speed on, too dangerous. Check out my thread on here, tons of info in it.

Quick Reply: TOP 10 DRIVES