Notices
European Delivery and or Porsche Experience Center This forum to ask questions and get answers about collecting your Porsche in Europe or the outstanding Porsche Experience Center.

Porsche Experience Center delivery

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2023, 08:22 AM
Minisoda
Rennlist Member

Received 83 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Porsche Experience Center delivery

Have a September build allocation through my dealership in Minnesota. I would actually like the car delivered to our home in Florida where we will be for the winter. If we did the Atlanta performance delivery, is it possible to ship from there to Florida and skip Minnesota altogether? Also, need to register in Florida.

Appreciate any feedback!
Old 05-10-2023, 10:17 AM
toph4242
Rennlist Member

Received 2,570 Likes on 870 Posts

Originally Posted by Minisoda
Have a September build allocation through my dealership in Minnesota. I would actually like the car delivered to our home in Florida where we will be for the winter. If we did the Atlanta performance delivery, is it possible to ship from there to Florida and skip Minnesota altogether? Also, need to register in Florida.

Appreciate any feedback!
If you elect the experience center delivery, you take ownership of the car there and it is 100% on you to arrange for transport from the Atlanta pickup site. Often times dealers can help with arrangements, but in your case since you dont want it to go to Minnesota, this makes a ton of sense for you. Order from your local dealer, do the Atlanta delivery and enjoy the "short" ride home to Florida after pickup day.
Old 05-10-2023, 10:28 AM
Minisoda
Rennlist Member

Received 83 Likes on 21 Posts

That will work great. Assuming we just “close” the sale in Minneapolis before ATL delivery? I’ll still just pay their silly PPF tax and have it done myself separately down south.
The following users liked this post:
toph4242 (05-10-2023)
Old 05-10-2023, 10:30 AM
toph4242
Rennlist Member

Received 2,570 Likes on 870 Posts

Originally Posted by Minisoda
That will work great. Assuming we just “close” the sale in Minneapolis before ATL delivery? I’ll still just pay their silly PPF tax and have it done myself separately down south.
Or tell them that you want Atlanta to do it at the Experience center... this is a service you can elect now when doing the Atlanta Delivery... Your dealer shouldnt give you any pushback since its part of the deal... and then if you want, after the fact you can try to cancel the PPF before you do delivery.

Quick Reply: Porsche Experience Center delivery