Notices
European Delivery and or Porsche Experience Center This forum to ask questions and get answers about collecting your Porsche in Europe or the outstanding Porsche Experience Center.

European Delivery

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2023, 07:12 PM
Jeepdude
4th Gear

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Unhappy European Delivery

Just cleared allocation for GT3 Touring for June delivery. Dealer says absolutely no European Delivery available for foreseeable future. Is this information consistent with other dealers?

WS

Old 04-01-2023, 07:23 PM
bobert75
Racer

Received 736 Likes on 254 Posts

Originally Posted by Jeepdude
Just cleared allocation for GT3 Touring for June delivery. Dealer says absolutely no European Delivery available for foreseeable future. Is this information consistent with other dealers?
WS
ED is booked through August (at least at Leipzig - and Zuffenhausen is harder to get) and while Sept ED dates have not been released by the factory yet (again, speaking about Leipzig) there are waiting lists stretching into at least October.

PS - congrats on the GT3 Touring allocation - the "holy grail" in my book.
Old 04-02-2023, 01:57 AM
Angryinch
Drifting

Received 1,216 Likes on 710 Posts

Email the ED manager for your region and inquire about the cancelation list. Don't rely on the dealer IMO.
Old 04-02-2023, 02:56 AM
carmine911
Advanced

Received 37 Likes on 17 Posts

I was given an allocation for a GTS cab in early March. I requested ED right away, but I emailed: european.delivery@porsche.us as well and they were very responsive, even answering my questions on weekends. I was told I was #7 in line for November ED in Zuffenhausen, and the dates should be released from the factory in June. The Delivery Programs Manager is Joey Bolton-Rogers. He only needed my Commission number to reserve the spot. I was concerned about the weather, I will be required to rent winter tires (ED after 10/1) for 500 Euro for 9-30 days. I also asked about the front license plate (wanted to avoid drilling). He said they no longer drill the bumber, just attach the plate temporarily with an adhesive. Good luck!
Joseph.Bolton-Rogers@Porsche.us
Old 06-17-2023, 05:01 PM
Ducati992
Track Day

Received 30 Likes on 12 Posts

Carmine911 - Congratulations on your confirmed delivery date. Wish you well on your travels.
We are confirmed for 11/8/23 in Zuffenhausen. We were reportedly #10 in position for November delivery dates for US customers.
i fully agree with you on the Euro Delivery team communications. Everyone on the PCNA ED team has been very responsive and communicative with us as we start our planning details.
The following 2 users liked this post by Ducati992:
carmine911 (06-20-2023), wdr911 (06-22-2023)

Quick Reply: European Delivery