Notices
European Delivery and or Porsche Experience Center This forum to ask questions and get answers about collecting your Porsche in Europe or the outstanding Porsche Experience Center.

Dealer just told me Zuffenhausen delivery not available due to renovations

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2023, 04:20 PM
elvar
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Dealer just told me Zuffenhausen delivery not available due to renovations

Greetings, I have an allocation that is supposed to lock in roughly 2-3 weeks and my dealer just called to tell me that the Zuffenhausen delivery experience is not available due to renovations taking place. My build is supposed to be a late April or May build. Can anyone confirm whether this is accurate or not? I tried calling Porsche of America but mostly got transferred around a bunch. Finally someone took down my info and said they would look into it. I was really looking forward to the Zuffenhausen experience.

Cheers,
Old 01-25-2023, 10:47 PM
bobert75
Racer

Received 735 Likes on 254 Posts

Seems likely true, at least indirectly. My understanding is that slots at Zuffenhausen are very limited due to the renovations. You could always go for Leipzig delivery and drive down to Zuffenhausen - that's my plan.
The following users liked this post:
elvar (01-26-2023)
Old 01-27-2023, 04:19 PM
elvar
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by bobert75
Seems likely true, at least indirectly. My understanding is that slots at Zuffenhausen are very limited due to the renovations. You could always go for Leipzig delivery and drive down to Zuffenhausen - that's my plan.
Thanks for the info!
Old 01-29-2023, 01:58 PM
WBAT
Advanced

Received 89 Likes on 31 Posts

I just went to Zuffenhausen at the beginning of December for my ED. Zuffenhausen wasn't much of an "experience" in my opinion because Werk 1 is closed. Id suggest taking Leipzig and at least getting the 45 minutes of track time there. Thereafter, drive to Zuffenhausen for a tour of the 911 plant (awesome).
The following users liked this post:
elvar (02-03-2023)

Quick Reply: Dealer just told me Zuffenhausen delivery not available due to renovations