Notices
European Delivery and or Porsche Experience Center This forum to ask questions and get answers about collecting your Porsche in Europe or the outstanding Porsche Experience Center.

Leipzig European Delivery Experience - 992 GTS

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2022 | 10:00 AM
Dubber
Rennlist Member

Beautiful! Happy to see it home safe! Now you get to actually enjoy it!!
The following users liked this post:
woobiee (10-27-2022)
Old 06-02-2023 | 10:08 AM
toph4242
Rennlist Member

Sitting at the airport as I write this, waiting for my flight to Prague for My European Delivery Journey to begin. Thank you so much for taking the time to put so much detail into your experience there this past year. I was starting to get the jitters a bit and reading through this one more time really helped! I hope to write a recap just like this as soon as I am home.
Question... Which Go Pro are you using? I was thinking about trying to pick one up once I land. I was just going to go with iPhone setup or see if the Leipzig Factory store had the porsche dashcam in stock and would help me install the cam since I paid for the pre wiring, but if that fails I wanted to have a backup plan and there seem to be many different levels of GoPro on the market now (Hero 9,10,11 etc). May just skip all together, but if I can locate one this weekend over there I might
The following users liked this post:
Dubber (06-02-2023)

Quick Reply: Leipzig European Delivery Experience - 992 GTS