Notices
European Delivery and or Porsche Experience Center This forum to ask questions and get answers about collecting your Porsche in Europe or the outstanding Porsche Experience Center.

The GTS Chronicles

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2022, 12:00 AM
Andrew Lavigne
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The GTS Chronicles

(My buddy @crxrex already posted this over in the general forum, but I was thinking that the post is also pretty relevant to Euro Delivery, so I thought I'd re-post it here in the ED channel. Sorry for any sense of cross-post violation....)

===

Hey, everyone.

From time to time, you may have occasionally noticed a few posts from either myself or my good driving buddy Luke Ward (@crxrex). What we've not revealed until now is that Luke and I have simultaneous orders for two 718 GTS 4.0s: one a Boxster GTS, one a Cayman GTS, both in Guard's Red, both manuals, and specced in a very similar manner. We've ordered them (placed a year ago) with European Delivery and have a really grand dream of doing a super-detailed content piece of the whole experience, shared as driving buddies. This idea has evolved and morphed to the point where we actually think -- if done right -- it could actually be something in which Porsche might see some brand value and who knows, might want to collaborate on.

We also thought that maybe the forum community might want a peek at what we have in mind. We are calling our story idea "The GTS Chronicles". Check the following three pieces of media out, if you've got a few moments:

1. A short promotional video describing our vision (3m42s):

2. An Instagram feed "chronicling" the GTS Chronicles - @gtschronicles (https://instagram.com/gtschronicles)
(an ongoing timeline of significant events along with various semi-random things related to this journey)

3. And finally, a web page describing what The GTS Chronicles is
(and a bit of our backstory) - The GTS Chronicles (https://gtschronicles.com)

Let us know if you have any feedback. We're a little nervous that maybe this is all too cheesy or geeky, but whatever, we're hopeless enthusiast car nerds, so bring it on!

...Andrew (@Andrew Lavigne) and Luke (@crxrex)

Last edited by Andrew Lavigne; 06-30-2022 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Trying to get image links to work

Quick Reply: The GTS Chronicles