Notices
European Delivery and or Porsche Experience Center This forum to ask questions and get answers about collecting your Porsche in Europe or the outstanding Porsche Experience Center.

European Delivery and a Catastrophic Event Like the Felicity Ace Fire

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2022, 09:02 AM
JAMilford
Racer

Received 239 Likes on 118 Posts
Default European Delivery and a Catastrophic Event Like the Felicity Ace Fire

I posted a similar message on the GT3 forum but realized that it is actually much more appropriate to to post here. I don't know if this is applicable to anyone who may have had their car on the Felicity Ace (and my heart sincerely goes out to anyone who did have a car on the Ace), but would there be any difference in liability if someone paid for their car, took European Delivery, returned their car and it wound up being shipped home on the Felicity Ace? Anyone in this position technically owns their car and Porsche is only shipping it for them. Obviously it would be insured, but would they have to individually work an insurance claim or would Porsche have an obligation to replace their car, or would there be some other scenario (money refund)? I hope that no one is in this situation on the Felicity Ace, but I am curious what the nuances might be if something similar happened to someone. I could imagine dealing with an insurance claim as a "3rd" party would be challenging. Anyone have any insight?

Quick Reply: European Delivery and a Catastrophic Event Like the Felicity Ace Fire