Notices
European Delivery and or Porsche Experience Center This forum to ask questions and get answers about collecting your Porsche in Europe or the outstanding Porsche Experience Center.

Schedule of events for ED in Stuttgart / Zuffenhausen

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2021, 11:56 AM
sfy1505
Rennlist Member

Received 76 Likes on 37 Posts

I picked up my 2017 Targa 4S in Zuffenhausen and dropped it at Leipzig. You can do just the opposite. If you use either Porsche location as a drop off point, there is no charge. If you drop off anywhere else, there is a charge. The benefits of Zuffenhausen is the factory tour where your P (sports car) is produced as well as the museum. You can also get a factory tour at Leipzig when you drop off and track time. I'm not sure if you can get all benefits from both factories. Porsche ED would have to answer that. My experience was so great that I'm doing it again with a 2022 Targa 4S, right now scheduled for October 26 at Zuffenhausen. I am following the comments in the Forum about winter tire requirements very carefully. My plan is to pick up at Zuffenhausen and drop it at Leipzig about five days later. This will only work if I don't have the tires switched to winter tires at the factory. If you "borrow" winter tires/wheels, you have to return your car to the same location to have them switched back to the original equipment tires/wheels for shipment home. Any comments about usual late October weather in Germany?
Old 06-10-2021, 05:25 PM
Belezar
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My coordinator told me if you want to do both do Leipzig first as the stuff at Zuffenhausen will be discounted either way but Leipzig will not if not the pick up point.
Old 08-04-2021, 09:40 PM
incursion
Racer

Received 92 Likes on 60 Posts

I got pushed back from late September to October 18 in Leipzig.

Quick Reply: Schedule of events for ED in Stuttgart / Zuffenhausen