She's Finally Here!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2017, 04:47 AM
D0C991
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default She's Finally Here!!!

Arrived Today 2015 C4S

Drove to nowhere... ALL DAY!!!... with dumb Idjits tailgating in traffic.

Is it ME??? or do you also feel that everyone driving near you is pushing you to race or trying to show that they can keep up?... and they're usually in vehicles like RAV4's, Accords, or Corollas WTF???

Drive SLOW and Look GOOD, WE GO FAST IN PARK!!!

Just venting

Thank You and to ALL Who Are Here B4 Me!!!
Old 04-24-2017, 10:37 AM
DC911S
Drifting

Received 202 Likes on 133 Posts

Is it ME??? or do you also feel that everyone driving near you is pushing you to race or trying to show that they can keep up?... and they're usually in vehicles like RAV4's, Accords, or Corollas WTF???
Mostly they want to take a look, but the WRX STi guys will want to race you.....same for the Evo trash. Also be careful where you park.....jealous people love to scrape and scratch 911's.
Old 04-24-2017, 11:23 AM
The Fat Kid
Pro

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

+1 on parking.

Driving a 911 is a different experience. Guys were pulling up next to me and waving less than five minutes after leaving the dealer. I have been followed, video taped, and/or photographed dozens of times. I usually wave, and even talk to people at stop lights.
Old 04-25-2017, 01:37 AM
D0C991
Track Day

I don't mind being followed or talking to anyone... tailgating at normal highway speeds in traffic is another situation... even after I put 20 yards between us then they speed up just to sit in on your bumper to believe they can keep up... sorry to sound dangerous but I had to go lateral across three lanes in traffic and hit blast to leave this fool in a RAV4 only to be challenged by a Jeep Wrangler..... LMAOOO. I went back to the left lane and cruised only to see the Wrangler in my mirror dodging through the 3 lanes to my right just to catch up and go past me... THEN slow down.

As far as parking is concerned, I do park as far as possible. I don't mind walking the distance across an empty parking lot to avoid a ding.

Safety Tip Of The Day: Never ever ever ever ever..... EVER!!! Park next to a Buick LeSabre.

Why, you may ask??? 99.99999% of the time they are driven by the elderly who don't give a... what they park next to... if their door doesn't hit you their shopping cart, belt buckle or "Old Lady" purse... the one with the big F'n clasp... will scratch your shid...

Don't believe me... next time you see a LeSabre check who's driving... if they're not over 60... it's most likely a grandchild borrowing the car.... and they're too young to give an "F" either.
Old 06-08-2017, 09:13 AM
hierlevelz
Cruisin'

Originally Posted by D0C991
I don't mind being followed or talking to anyone... tailgating at normal highway speeds in traffic is another situation... even after I put 20 yards between us then they speed up just to sit in on your bumper to believe they can keep up... sorry to sound dangerous but I had to go lateral across three lanes in traffic and hit blast to leave this fool in a RAV4 only to be challenged by a Jeep Wrangler..... LMAOOO. I went back to the left lane and cruised only to see the Wrangler in my mirror dodging through the 3 lanes to my right just to catch up and go past me... THEN slow down.

As far as parking is concerned, I do park as far as possible. I don't mind walking the distance across an empty parking lot to avoid a ding.

Safety Tip Of The Day: Never ever ever ever ever..... EVER!!! Park next to a Buick LeSabre.

Why, you may ask??? 99.99999% of the time they are driven by the elderly who don't give a... what they park next to... if their door doesn't hit you their shopping cart, belt buckle or "Old Lady" purse... the one with the big F'n clasp... will scratch your shid...

Don't believe me... next time you see a LeSabre check who's driving... if they're not over 60... it's most likely a grandchild borrowing the car.... and they're too young to give an "F" either.

I feel your pain. This is an everyday experience for me when driving my Macan GTS. I can't be bothered with the stupidity most times. Sometimes I will see an idiot a couple hundred yards back in my rear view mirror weaving thru traffic in "intercept mode" come for me. I'll look over at my wife and say look at this idiot in such and such car coming up my rear. Some feel the need to be a foot away from your rear bumper when stopped at a light.
Old 06-09-2017, 11:31 AM
kahane18
Racer

Received 21 Likes on 8 Posts

Imagine how i feel driving the GT4 in the city...
Every idiot in a Nissan pulls up to my *** or wants to race
Old 06-10-2017, 01:42 AM
D0C991
Track Day

My Old School Buddy's Motto:

"Drive Slow and Look Good"

aka. don't be the *** weaving through traffic speeding to nowhere... the same punk you eventually pass in bumper to bumper traffic or at the stop light 3 minutes later.

Quick Reply: She's Finally Here!!!