Philly Members? - Page 22 - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices

Philly Members?

Old 02-12-2019, 10:15 PM
Dallas
User

Surprised the Hershey meet is the day before Easter and the Autocross is on Easter Sunday.
Old 02-13-2019, 09:23 AM
Avalon911
Addict
Rennlist Member

Iĺm looking forward to Hershey. My Touring lands in Davisville next week, so planning to drive that. Hoping for a good weather day.
Old 02-13-2019, 09:28 AM
Avalon911
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by PorscheStrong View Post
Completely agree with you. Worst Porsche showing I can remember -- mostly SUV's, the Pano-wagon, and then the 992, which wouldn't be so bad except for that god-awful little razor stick shift thingy, and as you noted, no GT cars. If this is the Porsche of the future, I'm shopping around or taking up golf! I love the Philly Auto Show, take my boys every year, and often do the Black Tie Event, but this one was disappointing. I noticed a few other makes with limited fleets (e.g. Mercedes), and BMW didn't even show up!

Counting the days until the Porsche Swap Meet in Hershey and praying I can get through break-in on the GT3 before it comes around...
Did you take delivery yet? Are you getting PPF or ceramic? Your 997 TT was so tempting . . .
Old 02-14-2019, 07:43 PM
PorscheStrong
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Avalon911 View Post

Did you take delivery yet? Are you getting PPF or ceramic? Your 997 TT was so tempting . . .

Yes, comes back from Oakes Detail tomorrow with full paint correction and clear bra. They did a killer job as always. Amazes me how rough the paint condition is on new cars.

The 997TT was a total, total gem. Hard to give it up. The buyer is a great guy and in Northern NJ - it's some small comfort to know it stayed in the region. Still suffering withdrawal from not having her - like the sensation of an arm once severed!

Last edited by PorscheStrong; 02-14-2019 at 11:25 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Philly Members?

Contact Us About Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: