Notices

Charlotte NC GTG: Saturday November 8th

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2003, 04:49 PM
ian
Nordschleife Master

Received 59 Likes on 35 Posts
Default Charlotte NC GTG: Saturday November 8th

Well folks, it looks like the 8th was the best day for the Charlotte GTG, I am not going to call it a beer night because we plan on doing it during the day, maybe grill out and who knows if it is of interest we can set up a tech session.

The details:
Where: My house again: 2601 Laburnum Ave, Charlotte NC 28205 (close to uptown)
Who: Who ever wants to come out
What: 944 Gathering (and any other P cars that want to show up), with lots of talk of our cars, and what ever else
When: Saturday November 8th starting at noonish

We have a nice spot right accross from my house where we can park many many cars in a nice row (the neighbor was kind enough to let me use it in exchange for a beer or two), and I think that we can have a fairly good turn out.

If we have anyone that wanted to come from a little further out we have 2 open futons to borrow, and my house is always open to lister that need a place to stay.

If anyone has an idea of a tech session, just let me know and i'll see what we can work out......

And John D. said he would be able to stick this at the top so there won't be too much of a need to bump this one, but if all interested parties could post here that way we could get an aprox head count....
Old 10-16-2003, 05:29 PM
kinda5150
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dang, would've liked to have come, but i'll be leaving for cabo on the 7th. oh well, maybe next time.
Old 10-16-2003, 05:34 PM
ian
Nordschleife Master

Well we do them from time to time, so the next one i'll post on here to let you know....
Old 10-30-2003, 01:49 PM
ian
Nordschleife Master

A touch over a week away folks, if intrested email me, post here or use ESP, whatever floats your boat

Quick Reply: Charlotte NC GTG: Saturday November 8th