Notices

Porsche PPI near Conshohocken, PA? Suggested shops?

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2016, 10:19 PM
RennKurth
Track Day

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Porsche PPI near Conshohocken, PA? Suggested shops?

Looking at a car from a dealer in Conshohocken, PA and looking for a preferred Porsche shop in the area to perform a PPI on a 997.2 GT3. Anywhere within 25 miles is preferred. I'm coming in from the West Coast and would appreciate any suggestions from Rennlisters in the area. Thank you for any help and enjoy the drive...! Tom K.
Old 05-03-2016, 12:53 PM
Sales@rsw
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We are a bit further, but are more than happy to help!
Old 05-05-2016, 06:07 PM
JBT3
Rennlist Member

Received 82 Likes on 37 Posts

http://www.pfmauto.com/

http://www.holtmotorsports.com/splash.php

I don't have personal experience with either, but I hope to soon. I think both of these shops are staffed and owned by real enthusiasts based on their personal cars parked outside. Tim Holt has a great rep in the RL community.
Old 05-07-2016, 11:06 PM
ejdoherty911
Three Wheelin'

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by RennKurth
Looking at a car from a dealer in Conshohocken, PA and looking for a preferred Porsche shop in the area to perform a PPI on a 997.2 GT3. Anywhere within 25 miles is preferred. I'm coming in from the West Coast and would appreciate any suggestions from Rennlisters in the area. Thank you for any help and enjoy the drive...! Tom K.
Indy: go here
Premier Eurocars
Address: 149 Old Lancaster Rd, Devon, PA 19333

Dealer: go here
Porsche of The Main Line
Address: 4005 West Chester Pike, Newtown Square, PA 19073
This is not only the best car dealer, it's one of the best businesses I have ever walked into for any reason. They are expensive, but there are no excuses.

If you are buying a Porsche from Porsche of Conshohocken, I wish you the best but I have personally pledged to never step foot on their property again. I had one good experience with them, programming a key, and I have had multiple bad experiences that resulted in my pledge. BTW I'm not some hard ***, rich *****, who demands things. I'm just about as easy going as can be. I give second chances and third chances, I have worked at a car dealer and in the service department, so I know exactly what it's like. Good luck.

Last edited by ejdoherty911; 05-07-2016 at 11:11 PM. Reason: adding information

Quick Reply: Porsche PPI near Conshohocken, PA? Suggested shops?