A good shop in Leesburg +++++!

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2013, 04:24 PM
phlfly
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A good shop in Leesburg +++++!

Hello everyone,
So it’s late fall and soon will be winter outside, and lots us will put way our “toys” for winter time, but before do that you might want to take opportunity do so some service or repair to be ready for next season.
So, I wanted to use this opportunity to introduce local Leesburg auto repair shop (European service center), located at 306 Harrison St SE Leesburg, VA tel.(703) 777-6155.
I know those guys for 10+ years and I always was satisfied with their work. Patrick, the owner, is big enthusiast of Ferrari and all Italian cars. He is owned a lot different Ferrari’s and still owning couple. Shennon is very high skill mechanic and used to be work on Porsche’s. Brian and Jose are done a lot repairs on European cars when even dealership is gave up on those cars. Please call or stop by the shop ask for either Patrick, Shannon, Brian and Jose and tell them you are from Vadim , and don’t forget ask for discount before or during estimate. I don’t share any profit with these guys, just wanted to share with you about small local business that does quality rather than quantity.

Quick Reply: A good shop in Leesburg +++++!