Notices

Any interest in renting a 2014 991 S?

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2013, 11:37 PM
Prelude Guy
Rennlist Member

Received 125 Likes on 83 Posts
Default Any interest in renting a 2014 991 S?

Hey guys,

I am new to the forum. I have several cars ranging from Hondas to BMWs. I have never had a Porsche. I am a car guy and would love to try one out. I have spoken to a lot of people who often say they can only dream of owning a Porsche, let alone a 911. It gave me an idea.

I don't think too many people can justify buying such an expensive car that offers so little utility. I think a week or two rental would be something many would consider seriously. That's where I step in. I think I can offer an affordable opportunity for others to enjoy this car. I am looking to buy a brand new 911 S and offer it for rent for $800-$900/week.

I'm very serious about trying this. I own 3 rental properties so this shouldn't be too different for me to take on. I'm currently working with a lawyer and an insurance company to work out the liability and coverage details.

The car will be a white 911 S, black interior with manual transmission.

I am only going to offer it to car guys/people who I know. People from the Porsche forums, BMW forums, and my work. Not looking to turn a profit on it. Seems like an opportunity for everyone to benefit from. Such an icon in the automotive industry that so few get to experience.

How many people would be interested in trying something like this out? I live in Maryland, a little south of Baltimore.

PM me if you're interested or have any questions.
Old 08-23-2013, 12:58 PM
PushingMyLuck
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

http://www.gothamdreamcars.com/
Old 09-02-2013, 05:32 AM
deactivateduser66
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I second Gotham. Talk to Noah, he is the owner. I've rented twice for two weeks straight from them, never had a glitch. Good luck!

Quick Reply: Any interest in renting a 2014 991 S?