1995 Porsche Carrera Cabriolet - 993
Manual transmission
Grand Prix White exterior on Navy leather interior
Navy blue soft-top
One owner vehicle -- immaculate
60k miles
CLEAN TITLE

See pics here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6sncllwzuumvjhh/0xNbTNOt5b

The 993 is the last era of the air-cooled Porsches. This vehicle is a modern day classic, and is a rare example of a one-owner low mile masterpiece. Unfortunately, this vehicle was involved in a salt-water flood during Hurricane Sandy. Water levels reached the carpets of the car. The dash of the vehicle still lights up, headlights work, and some of the seat functions work. The car has not been started, nor were any repairs attempted. Water levels only reached the carpet/floor of the car. To our knowledge, water did not get into the engine. However, because the vehicle was involved in a flood it is being sold AS IS.

Features
-3.6 Liter Air Cooled Motor
-Vented ABS Braking
-Front Airbags
-17" 5 Spoke "Cup" Designed Wheels ($1378 Option)
-Power Top (Navy blue soft top was replaced 2 years ago)
-2+2 Seating System
-Factory White Grand Prix Paint ($1036 Option)
-Classic Navy Leather Seats ($1474 Option)
-Power Seat Package ($956 Option)
-Manual transmission with clutch replaced 2 years ago
-Hi-Fi Sound Package with 8 Speakers ($930 Option)
-$10,000 spent on a brilliant Mcintosh amplifier and headunit -- no expense was spared
-Automatic adjustable rear wing.
-Always adult owned and garaged its entire life.

This was a summer car and was stored in a garage 8 months out of the year. The car only had liability insurance at the time, so the damages were NOT reported to the insurance company. Therefore the car has a CLEAN TITLE with no mention of water damage on the carfax or auto check reports.

This vehicle was immaculate and maintained at the dealer since day 1. Before the water damages, this was valued at $40k. With a little bit of work, this car will be immaculate once again. Perfect project for a Porsche enthusiast.

My boxster was also flooded and is being sold as well. Both of these cars were in the family since new and it pains us to sell them, but we dont have the time or energy to look into repairs.
Old 12-23-2012, 03:26 AM
adnanm3
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

993 is sold... boxster is on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Porsc...ht_1511wt_1182

Quick Reply: My two porsches were flooded, selling both. Located in Long Island