Notices

NY, NJ, CT Spring Rennlist Run - Sign Up Now

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2012, 09:22 PM
Bob in NY
Drifting

Received 107 Likes on 47 Posts
Default NY, NJ, CT Spring Rennlist Run - Sign Up Now

OK Gang, mark your calendars for May 19th! Arrwin and I are planning a special Spring Ride concluding at Lime Rock Park for Parade laps and a luncheon. The event is being held as a fund raiser for Lime Rock Park's Trees Campaign and Survive the Drive. A donation of $30 per car will be split between the two causes. For details, go to www.55trees.com and www.survivethedrive.org. Bob Green, the head of survive the drive will lead the parade laps. Bob is also the Skip Barber instructor and often drives the pace car during Lime Rock racing events. The drive will originate in NJ probably exit 5 and I will map out a nice ride up to Lime Rock Connecticut. After the parade laps the restaurant will be open for lunch. Expect to see folks from the Ferrari , BMW and Corvette clubs at the track as well. It should be a great time to meet new people and for those that haven't had their car on the track, a cool way to check it out in a safe controlled manner. We will need a headcount so if you want to join, please reply to this post. I hope we can get a nice crowd and kick off Spring in a big way and help 2 worthy causes. The details of the meeting location and route to Lime Rock will be out well before May 19th. Hope to see you there!
Old 02-28-2012, 12:26 PM
IamSMC
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Tentatively in
Old 02-28-2012, 06:32 PM
hb253
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I would suggest posting this notice on the Pelican 911 and 928 boards as well.
Old 03-01-2012, 11:11 AM
msalvatore
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds like a good time , tentatively in.
Old 03-01-2012, 11:31 PM
Arrwin
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey guys,

As of this point, I have all the attendees down. Going forward, if you will be joining us, please kindly post your interest on the 993 forum which will make it easier for us to keep track of attendance.

Click here to register

Donations will be collected at the starting point. If you prefer to write a check, it should be made out to "Survive the Drive" and "Lime Rock LLC" for $15 each.

Thanks!

Quick Reply: NY, NJ, CT Spring Rennlist Run - Sign Up Now