Looking for PPI recommendations in Atlanta

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2012, 08:28 PM
sun_dance
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for PPI recommendations in Atlanta

Hi folks,

I'm looking to purchase a 996 in Atlanta and am looking to get a PPI done for it. So if you have any recommenations, please let me know.

I was approached by Flat 6 Innovations, however they are charging $750 and I have no idea as to what they will actually be commiting to, in terms of work. It seems that they will be performing testing:

compression
leak down
sump inspection
oil filter evaluation
AOS vacuum testing

But I have no idea what the actual report will be like and also if they are willing to perform any "fixes" for the $750. Also, IMHO the price seems high for what's being done. I'd welcome the thoughts of others...thnx
Old 01-19-2012, 02:47 AM
FranzBlamRacing
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sun_dance,

If you are local, we are hosting an open house at our location this Friday evening where you would be welcome to speak to Franz and Dieter directly about what they inspect during the course of a PPI. If you are not local, feel free to give us a ring to speak to someone at the shop directly about scheduling, etc. We are located in Tucker, which is on the northeast side of the metro area.
Old 02-01-2012, 08:18 PM
944hal
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Try Goldcrest Motorsports in Kennesaw, GA. It's on the North side of Atlanta.

770-693-9601

Talk to Steve Cosgrove or Bob Sanderson.

No idea on $$$ cost, that's between ya'll. I've dealt with them for years and you'll be hard pressed to find a more honest and capable group.

Quick Reply: Looking for PPI recommendations in Atlanta