Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2010, 11:02 PM
Marc Gelefsky
Super Moderator
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Seth Goodwin at Dealer Alternative in West Orange

All,

I'm sure some of you North NJ Porsche (Or Audi, VW and Miata) owners might have used Seth's shop.
Please read the following and if you could find it in your heart to donate I would appreciate it more than I can say.
Seth was more than my mechanic, he has been a truly great friend for many, many years. The kind of guy would would give you the shirt off his back.

Thanks,
Marc

Seth Goodwin Fund

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many folks in the car community know Seth Goodwin. Seth is a Miata tuner, Porsche, Audi, VW mechanic, and all-around great guy at The Dealer Alternative in West Orange, New Jersey.

In early August, Seth was involved in a very serious motorcycle accident. Now, weeks later, Seth is still unable to breathe on his own, and as a result, unable to be moved to a rehabilitation facility. The result of this terrible accident forced the closure of The Dealer Alternative. With medical bills piling up, many of us in the community would like to help Seth, his wife, and baby.

Bill Cardell - owner of Flyin' Miata, and close friend of Seth, has helped to set up a fund for those who wish to assist.

If you would like to make a donation, you can do so in two ways:

Make a donation via PayPal. The PayPal account set up for donations is sethfund@flyinmiata.com. (Note: please be sure to specify that this is a gift.)
or
Send a check directly to The Seth Goodwin Fund
In Memo Section note: account # 4245527100
deposits can be made at any TD Bank, N.A. branch or TD Banknorth branch anywhere or sent to:
TD Bank, N.A.
334 -State Route 31
Flemington, NJ 08822

On behalf of Seth and his family, we would like to thank you in advance for your generosity and support at this extremely difficult time.

Quick Reply: Seth Goodwin at Dealer Alternative in West Orange