Notices

Victory Rally on November 14th

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 03:34 PM
fast lane
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Victory Rally on November 14th

This is going to be the most complete Rally I've organize and also the last one of the season. We are meeting at Lilo in Tappan NY at 8:30 - 9 am on November 14th and will be leaving for the drive at 10 am. We have a videographer joining us for the trip down to King of Prussia. He will be filming for the DVD which everyone will receive. Everyone attending also receives a shirt and some goodies from our sponsors. We have models at all of the meet spots which are Lilo and the mall at KOP as well as refreshments and food in both spots. All of the cars will be vinyl decaled with the sponsors logos as well as L4P logos and Victory Run decals. Once we get to KOP we'll be meeting up with groups that are traveling from different areas and once everyone gets there we go for a short drive over to Victory Brewery where we have a private room and lunch is included for everyone. We will stay there as long as we want and may possibly head to West Chester Penn. or Atlantic City for a little while depending on what people want to do. I'm also going to have hotel rooms available for anyone who is interested please let me know. I'll most likely be staying in a hotel that night. It's going to be a blast as this is going to be the 3rd time this year that we have run down to victory. The run and the brewery are insane. you will definitely have a great time. The cost of this all day event is $100 per person and proceeds are going to help provide needy families with Thanksgiving diner. Here is a short video of the 1st run we did to Victory earlier this year.

This is going to be the official list of participants. If you would like to be on the list shoot me a pm and I will get you registered. This event is open to the 1st 100 cars and will be hitting the other boards this weekend.

SPONSORS:

BROADWAY PERFORMANCE

MODEL ELECTRONICS

MOBILE ADDICTIONS

GALAXY VISIONS

1) Greg (FASTLANE)
2) Steve (Bsaint)
3) John Nouri
4) Corey (Smith2287)
5) Bill (MONSTA)
6) Ryan (HERM3S)
7) Chris (Supraman1784)