Notices

Local RI based Euro Car Group.... any takers?

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2009, 07:37 PM
mickfluff
Drifting

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Local RI based Euro Car Group.... any takers?

I am looking to possibly start a local European Exotic Car Group/Club.... some cars/coffee meets, few possible track day events for those interested, knowledge swapping, garage/mechanic recommendations, wash/wax etc etc... the typical stuff. Home based in Newport RI (great area for meets and rambles/rides as well as the new Concours event held each year http://www.newportconcours.org/) looking for any interested local to the area; some parts of Ma are easy distance.... Please PM me if interested. (May have some Porsche and Lambo owners already...)
Old 03-05-2009, 09:58 PM
Marine Blue
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 807 Likes on 469 Posts

I'm going to try to enter into the newport concours. Website doesn't really say what kind of cars they're looking for.
Old 03-11-2009, 08:06 PM
Mussl Kar
Rennlist Member

Received 423 Likes on 292 Posts

There is a cars and coffee in Burlington, Ma this coming Sunday. They drew 70 cars a month ago and it was freekin cold. Well over 100 for this Sunday.
Old 03-22-2009, 11:30 PM
flat12boxer
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Newport Concours is a high end sanctioned event and IIRC, it is on the national concours circuit, i.e. greenwich, etc. It's not the type of thing for drivers or even the garage queen. The stuff there is rare or high end vintage usually. I don't know how nice your 928 is, but I know it would be wonderful to see a full blown concours 928. I went last year and have some great pics, they are just on another HD at the moment.

I'm out of Prov. 89 944 N/A.

Where are the other RI guys - 11/24/28/44/68 anything Porsche or foreign sports/exotic/vintage/racecars.

Quick Reply: Local RI based Euro Car Group.... any takers?