Notices

Hooked on Driving event at Pocono Oct 3rd anyone??

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 10:16 AM
aussiebj
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hooked on Driving event at Pocono Oct 3rd anyone??

Anyone going to the HOD Pocono event on October the 3rd..I have run with these guys before and this event is there 1 year old event, small run groups with at least 3 to 4 hrs of track time and they just sent me an email (as i just registered for the event) that every one at this event will get a 50% off voucher that can be used towards any 09 one day event,so i cant wait.if you have not been on the track before this is a great event to go to .
I have no affilliation with them other than i like the way they run thier eventsand they supply lunch now you cant beat that......
BTW that is also the PCA metro`s event weekend so that would be three days of driving im in
Old 10-01-2008, 05:36 PM
thewerxracing
Banned

Im from wilkes-barre, about a half hour from the track. And I was wondering about this.

See, I got suckered into buying the stupid Hooked On Driving DVD, and it seems like the events are aimed at people who have never been anywhere near a track before.

Are these events any good? Or are you surrounded with people who get nervous past 70mph?
Old 10-22-2008, 01:44 PM
aussiebj
Racer

they are fantastic events well run and i have been with clubs before i like this group of guys ..they break the groups up into beg,intermediate and adv, and there is plenty of track time for everyone and they supply a fantastic luch for everyone that is included in there track price....hope this helps..Barry

Quick Reply: Hooked on Driving event at Pocono Oct 3rd anyone??