Saturday morning coffee @ Warner Robins, GA

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2007, 07:47 PM
914Jeff
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Saturday morning coffee @ Warner Robins, GA

Cars and Coffee at Atlanta Bread Company in Warner Robins, GA

We plan to be at the Warner Robins GA Atlanta Bread Company Saturday Sept 29 @ 8:30 AM to drink coffe and look at cars. Please feel free to show up and show off your ride, sip coffee, try the best danish in Warner Robins, etc...

Atlanta Bread Company Directions: Google Atlanta Bread Company then choose the Warner Robins Store.
(I dont have enough posts to add the link, and no, I'm not affiliated with them, I just think its a nice place to have coffee on a Saturday morning in Warner Robins)

Address:
Atlanta Bread Company
Warner Robins
2624 A Watson Blvd.
Warner Robins, Georgia 31093
Old 09-29-2007, 10:54 PM
914Jeff
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Another successful coffee! Twice as many teeners as last time! Dan just got his and he's waiting for the great state of Georgia to ok it on Georgia roads so he can drive it. Hopefully Gerziebaker (from a different board) can make it next month. He was dropping his engine today. I spent the afternoon working on a little spot of rot on the back doors. Nothing a new set of french doors, a bit of hardwood floor, and some subflooring replacement won't take care of. Geeze, this little spot of wood rot reminds me of working on a 914.

Quick Reply: Saturday morning coffee @ Warner Robins, GA