bull30
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MEET, DRIVE & DINE - SUNDAY 12/17 - GERMANTOWN, MD

SUNDAY 12-17-2006 MEET, DRIVE & DINE
FORCAST - SUNNY AND 63

MEETING PLACE: Starbucks - Milestone Shopping Center - Germantown
TIME: 10am - 11:15am
WHY: You don't get many of these days in winter...

This Sunday would be a GREAT time for al of us to get together... We will meet in the parking lot at Milestone Shopping Center by Borders Books and Starbucks... We will chat, exchange stories the head off for a spirited drive through upper Montgomery Co. & lower Frederick Co. ending at the beautiful Whiskey Creek Golf Course in Ijamsville... The drive should last about 1.5 hrs or less for some arriving at Whiskey Creek between 12:30 and 1:00!!! If you've never been to Whiskey Creek you're in for a treat as the view is one of the best...

I've scoped out what will be a very challenging course to Whiskey Creek with lots of open roads with lots of twisties!!!

Here's the link for Whiskey Creek: http://www.whiskeycreekgolf.com/whiskey.asp

Here's the link for Starbucks in Milestone: http://www.starbucks.com/retail/loca...ce=MapPoint.NA

Hope everyone hasn't packed their Porsche away for the winter... Gina and I hope to see you there... You never been to a "Drive & Dine"??? You really ought to check it out... Directions will be handed out to all prior to departing... My cell # will be on the directions... We don't want anyone getting lost...

SO, ARE YOU IN ?????

Post your reply or PM me...

Last edited by bull30; 12-14-2006 at 05:42 PM.
Old 12-14-2006, 05:34 PM
Dave951
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn! For a moment I thought this was Germantown, PA in which case I would have been in attendance. Oh well you guys have fun.