Notices

any reputable shops in NH area??

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2006, 01:54 AM
Zedmau5
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default any reputable shops in NH area??

i live in southern NH and im buying a 1987 944- Turbo, 40k miles.
(my first porsche )
is there a reputable shop in the area, or a way to find a shop in the area that i can bring the car too for a pre- purchase inspection.. i want to make sure the engine and underbody are mechanically sound?

thank you for your help, and im sure i will be on the forums much more in the coming months!

-Shawn
Old 08-19-2006, 01:00 AM
ltc
Super Moderator
Needs More Cowbell

Lifetime Rennlist

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Have you tried contacting any of the Tech Inspectors for the North Country Region of the Porsche Club of America?
http://www.ncr-pca.org/drivers-ed/tech-inspectors.htm

I could only refer you to some shops in MA.

Congratulations and best of luck.
Old 08-21-2006, 05:08 PM
Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I grew up in Londonderry!!!!! Where do you live? Also, have you joined NCR yet (local PCA region)? If not, you need to join soon. We are a very frienly and welcoming region! Anyway, there are a lot of greaet garages in the NH that I go to. My favorite is Exotech down in Plaistow, call Mark Nadler at 382-3599. Mark is AMAZING! Another good shop a little closer to you is Precision Imports in Manchester and the owner is Dick Horan. Nice place and it is one of the only certified BOSCH garages in the country! Another guy is Blair Talbot in Rochester @ 335-2924. All 3 of these places are involved a lot with PCA/NCR and are great places. Let me know if you need any other help with your 951!
Old 08-22-2006, 11:09 PM
Zedmau5
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

actually i think you were an asst. teacher in one of my classes a couple of years ago, i graduated lhs in 05'. I threw Jav. for track a couple of years too.. so ive seen you around.

I just put money down on a 944 turbo, 40k original miles in manchester, so hopefully i will be joining the chapter soon. It was owned by some doctor for 19 years in manchester that has a lotus esprit Twin turbo and an amg mercedes.

I had the car checked in and out at amoskeg motors in manchester today, and the guy seemed really honest. Hes been working on 944s for 30 someodd years! I also heard Klaus eurosport in londonderry over behind luisas is good too.

Quick Reply: any reputable shops in NH area??