Notices

SBBC Breakfast & Lunch + Social at Collection on Saturday, June 10th!

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2006 | 11:23 AM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Exclamation SBBC Breakfast & Lunch + Social at Collection on Saturday, June 10th!

OK folks, time flies and it's time for the SBBC drive again!

This time it will be little different (should I say "special") since PCA is having their Social at Collection (10 am - 3 pm).
The plan is to start at 7 am, get coffee, talk etc. and then take the drive down to Collection so that we are there at 10 am.
There we can meet PCA folks for the Social, check out the cars etc. and then head for lunch to the famous Shorty's for the lunch!

OK, here's the timetable:

We'll meet at 7 am, Dunkin Donuts across from the Tower Shops on University and 595.

At around 8 am we should've downed all the donuts & coffee and we'll drive down to Collection. We'll discuss what route we take since there should be nice time to go there, my suggestion is to take the last few miles via Coconut Grove and it's nice road close to water.

Then at around 12 we'll head to Shorty's (very near Collection) and have BBQ lunch thre (the BBQ Pork sandwich is outrageous! Ask our "all things BBQ King" Rico if you don't believe me.)

After that, we're pretty much done and hopefully can still fit in our cars...

As usual, anyone can just "show up" but it would be good if everyone confirms here. Thanks.

See you there!
Old 05-27-2006 | 07:11 PM
CleanSlate
Instructor

Count me in... Looking forward to meeting fellow Porsche fanatics.
Old 05-28-2006 | 01:19 AM
MJSpeed
The Rebel
Lifetime Rennlist

I'll be there! You feel better now you little *****...it was just to get the thread back to the top!! Who's the JACKASS NOW!!
Old 05-29-2006 | 09:14 PM
Rico
Burning Brakes

just like mjspeed, i'm in. c u there!
Old 06-01-2006 | 08:36 PM
pcar964
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

I'm definitely in. Sorry for the delay, had to make sure I would be in town (just moved to Orlando, but down in South Fla often on the weekends). Unfortunately I'm not sure if I can do Homestead DE, but I'll try. Anyway, see you guys on the 10th! Thanks for the invite Finn
Old 06-02-2006 | 12:03 AM
Flying Finn
King of Cool
Rennlist Member

Good to hear regulars are coming too, and especially some new faces that are scoming!
If for nothing else, me & Rico stuffing BBQ pork sanwich into our mouths is worth to see!
Old 06-08-2006 | 10:32 AM
ENTROPY
Intermediate

Hey Finn,

I'm one of the new guys and I would like to join you. Don't know whether I will have enough time to go to the collection though.

Dan

Quick Reply: SBBC Breakfast & Lunch + Social at Collection on Saturday, June 10th!