Cars For The Cure II- Central Florida Auto Fest

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2005, 04:20 PM
RDH
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Cars For The Cure II- Central Florida Auto Fest

CARS FOR THE CURE II
www.CarsForTheCure.com (info & easy online registration)
Colonial Town Park Heathrow Lake Mary near Orlando Florida on February 3rd & 4th.

SCHEDULED EVENTS:

"The Bash" - Friday February 3rd from 6:30 pm until 11pm.
A section of Colonial Town Parks Streets will be closed off (right in front of the restaurants) for a Block Party. It will be a ticketed event to get in. Once inside, food from several top restaurants, cocktails, live music, and auction items will all be included with 250 to 300 people expected.

"The Show" - Saturday February 4th 10am-4pm
Cars will line the streets for the auto showing of which we will have numerous classes for awards/trophies etc. Last year we had around 150 cars and bikes exotics, customs, classics, race cars and bikes. The auto showing is free to the public on Saturday and it is expected to draw more than 15,000 attendees.

Show entry is $75 per car. Show entrants will be able to get tickets to "The Bach" at a reduced price of $50 per person for up to 2 people. "The Bash" will be marketed to the outside public with an admission fee of $125 per person.

Last edited by RDH; 12-07-2012 at 12:37 PM.
Old 10-25-2005, 03:11 PM
toddk911
Drive-by provocation guy
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I went last year. Pretty cool. That Enzo was cool to see in person. Although a Carrerra GT would be nice to see. And some awesome choppers there.

Will there be a scheduled "drive in/convoy" ???
Old 10-25-2005, 03:15 PM
RDH
Racer

Yes on the drive...and also there will be a few Carreras at this years event along with Saleen, Ford GTs, F430s, etc...etc.... : )
Old 12-01-2005, 03:34 PM
RDH
Racer

Thumbs up Ads that'll be coming out in January will reflect our numerous sponsors

This will be a blast for all involved while supporting a worthy cause
Media sponsors include...Makes and Models magazine, Real Radio 104.1 FM, NBC TV (WESH), Clear channel Outdoor, Orlando Leisure magazine, Lake Mary Life magazine, Seminole magazine, Orlando Business Journal etc....Most of the above will be at the show covering etc...

Presenting sponsors include...Classic Audi ,Hummer of Orlando, Dexters Restaurants, Ultimate Audio...Coporate sponsors include, Porsche Of Orlando, Mercedes of Orlando, Fields BMW, Land Rover of Orlando, Downtown Mini, Lamborghini-Roll Royce-Bently of Orlando, Ferrari & Masserati Of Central Florida, Courtesy Ford, Speed Brigade, Essian Construction, Digital Video Arts, Macedo Motorsports, Pit Bull motorcycles, Exotic Custom Choppers, Seminole Harley, to name a few ....
It'll be a blast so enter your car and help support a great cause
www.CarsForTheCure.com

Last edited by RDH; 12-07-2012 at 12:37 PM.
Old 12-27-2005, 11:16 PM
LuisGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

The event is almost a month away! For all of you interested in attending, I can put you in contact with caravans of cars going from South, Central and North Florida to the event (last year there were 3 very well organized groups from each area). If you are in the state of Florida this event is a must! Feel free to PM me with any other questions.
www.CarsForTheCure.com
Old 01-03-2006, 01:40 PM
RDH
Racer

Just a month away....We already have a "Few" Carrera GT's signed on for the PorscheFiles...And Lots of other makes and models
Come on out and have a blast (with the car of course)
Old 01-03-2006, 04:38 PM
LuisGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts

Cars for the cure Caravan (Central/West Florida)
Hello all,
We are a month away from this great event so I felt it was necessary to start organizing the drive to Lake Mary on for Friday the 3rd of February.
Any members coming from Naples, Ft Meyers & Sarasota could meet up with us in Tampa as well. It would be nice to find a neutral location like we did last year (Lazy Days Cracker Barrell etc.) Anybody who is planning on attending the show is welcome to join us of course. I will be posting this on a couple of other forums as well so that we can get maximum exposure for the show.
So far we have:
Luis 993
Gary TT
Andrew C2 cab
Darin C4 cab
Nick 997
Nick M3
Chris 911SC
Jordan M5

Thanks,
Luis
Old 01-17-2006, 02:02 PM
Porsche Babe
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default S. FL CARAVAN

Attn: S. FL PEOPLE!
We drive to the Cracker Barrel at the Hampton Inn Ft.lauderdale-w/Pembroke Pines Fl.
1900 NW 150th Avenue
Pembroke Pines, FL 33028 US

"THE MEET TIME IS 9:00AM SHARP at Cracker Barrel"

We will take: 836 West to 826 North. go to I-75 North. take I-75 to Sheridan Street East/Exit 6A. exit to the right and the hotel is visible from the exit. .
From I-595 Go to I-75 South. continue 7 miles to Sheridan Street East Exit 6A exit to the right and the hotel is visible from the exit.

From there we will take "Sawgrass Expressway" to the "Turnpike North" to the "Florida Turnpike West Palm Beach Service Plaza"

We intend to be at the "Florida Turnpike West Palm Beach Service Plaza" by 10:15 AM

Hope this works for everyone.

Porsche Babe
HZ
Zack
Xico
Frank GT2
Aramis
Robert M
JP

Quick Reply: Cars For The Cure II- Central Florida Auto Fest