Notices

Philadelphia/NJ Area Fun Run - Anyone interested?

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2005, 05:44 PM
MelissaInNJ
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Philadelphia/NJ Area Fun Run - Anyone interested?

If we had a Porsche fun run that started at the Deptford Mall (NJ) for meetup and car drooling and then drove to Wildwood, NJ, where we'd meet up at a restaurant that had a sizeable parking lot for after fun run food and commeraderie, would anyone be interested? I know 55 and 47 aren't the most exciting roads in the world, but they are very pleasant to drive on a nice day. I'm thinking this would take place mid afternoon (no shore traffic that way) and after the fun run and food everyone would be free to disperse (perhaps going to the boards or driving home) as they saw fit.

Would anyone be interested in an organized ride like this? Don't know if it would be worth it trying to squeeze this in before this season ends...or just postponing until spring...depends on interest. Whatcha think?

Melissa in NJ
Old 09-14-2005, 03:41 PM
MelissaInNJ
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think I am going to plan this for the spring when the weather gets nice again. This is for two reasons...one my car is not back from the shop and two this season is fast ending and the weather may deteriorate. So in the spring I'll post again on Rennlist in the various forums so everyone knows about it. I'm thinking late April/early May time frame. That will be some nice driving weather. Yay. I am so glad other people want to drive with me!

Melissa

Quick Reply: Philadelphia/NJ Area Fun Run - Anyone interested?