Notices

Atlanta, 2005 Annual SELOC Super Show,Sunday, August 14th!! 10AM Dave&Busters Gwinett

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2005, 12:43 PM
1SICKLEX
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Atlanta, 2005 Annual SELOC Super Show,Sunday, August 14th!! 10AM Dave&Busters Gwinett

Good Day,

Well after TONS of hardwork on everyones part, especially JaimerCBR900, we (South Eastern Lexus Owners Club) got permission to use the SAME LOCATION as last year, the D&B in Gwinnett. The meet will start around 10 or 11 am this year and go through the whole night. This is the 5th annual show/meet and we are proud to help share the incredible auto enthusiasm Atlanta and the SouthEast has.

We also will have cruises for people to meet in select spots around the Atlanta Area to cruise to the show together.

We are working hard on having the same incredible shops and sponsors as last year and a few surprises. That means more FREE raffles and items.

We had many exotics in attendance last year but only a couple Porsches as I didn't post here last year. Hopefully this will change this year. Do not worry, everyone is friendly and the cars are of high caliber.

More pics here

http://www.seloc.net/modules.php?set...view_album.php

As this meet has grown tremendously in size and expense, we are asking for a very small $5 fee/donation to come enter.

Soon we will have a mini-site like last year for people to sign up on so we can get an approximate headcount.

Expect the SAME high quality cars and high performance cars and high class people that enthusiasts want to come check out.

If you have ANY questions, please PM me or e-mail me at seloc1@gmail.com or come join as at www.seloc.net if you have not already done so.

DIRECTIONS:
Take 85N to Steve Reynolds BLVD. Make a Left at the exit, stay in the left lane. Go down to the 2nd right, make a left into shopping complex. Go straight to the 4-way stop sign. Make a left. DAVE AND BUSTERS in on your right. PLEASE PARK in your car club or car section we will have people assisting you.

Thank You.

Mike

Here are some pics from last years meet.

Old 07-10-2005, 12:44 PM
1SICKLEX
6th Gear

Hey family, please register here, RedlineRacer is collaborating with us, thanks. This way we can see who is coming and where to park everyone. If you already registered, your fine, we moved you to the new list.
http://redlineracer.org/html/carshow2005.asp

You can see who is registered here
http://redlineracer.org/html/carshowthanks2005.asp

Last edited by 1SICKLEX; 07-13-2005 at 12:04 AM.
Old 07-24-2005, 07:57 PM
1SICKLEX
6th Gear

Just a couple reminders.
1. Please bring your $5 to enter the show, preferably exact change. This is to recoup show costs and part of the proceeds will go to charity.
2. This is an EXOTIC, LUXURY and HIGH PERFORMANCE car show. If your ride or bike would not be considered to be one of those categories, your more than welcome to attend the show but parking is reserved for those cars/bikes. Any confusion, please contact me seloc1@gmail.com
3. We will be open at 10am ready to park people, we are parking people like last year by car make and brand. If your forum/club wants to organize by color even better. Its even better if you caravaned to this event together. This is an all day/night event!! Please when its time to eat, support Dave and BUsters if you can.

4. Here is a list of our growing sponsors for this event and what is being donated!
1. Meguiars = Samples, Prize packages
2. Sportbrakes = Set of rotors
3. Hennessy = Detailing packages, Water, T-Shirts, Hats & other misc items They are also looking to bring out Nuums GS and a Hybrid for everyone to see.
4. NOPI = $200.00 gift card
5. Carson Toyota= Not sure yet havent received it.
6. RPM Motorsports= Gift certificates and merchandise
7. Traffic Jams= Dyno and gift certificates
8. Batlground= Dyno certificates
9. Autozone = Gift cards and possible prizes to give away
10. Redline Racer (Karl)= Set up registration links
11. Mahdavi Motorsports, water, gift certificates

THANK YOU TO ALL OUR SPONSORS!! And to ALL who have already registered!!!

Last edited by 1SICKLEX; 08-04-2005 at 01:04 PM.
Old 08-12-2005, 01:58 PM
1SICKLEX
6th Gear

Well its almost here!! Over 290 registered luxury/high-performance/exotic cars! Thank you Atlanta!!
People are asking a few questions.
1. "What if it rains"?
Only if it is raining like there is a hurricane, will the show stop. Otherwise, the weather is showing hot, cloudy with the usual scattered thunderstorm. So the show WILL go on.
2. "Is there anything I can bring to help"?
If you want to bring something to this event, we will have various coolers for water and refreshments we distributed last year, so if you want to bring water or refreshements to share with others, that is fine.
3. "Do my guests in my car have to pay"?
No. Registered cars are $5 per car, not per person. Remember, the event is FREE to all attendees. If you do not register, the donation is $15.
4. "What are the charaties"?
The charities we will donate part of the proceeds to are
http://www.anysoldier.com/
http://www.gwinnetthumane.com/
5. "Where will I park"?
We will have our wonderful SELOC members as ambassadors helping direct you on where to park. Please park in a SINGLE space. We have designated rows for the cars and brands to stay together. If you just want to attend the event, you can park in the general parking lot for free.
6. "Is everyone there able to enter the raffle"?
No, only people insde the show/meet with their car, if they paid the $5 or $15, are eligible for the raffle. YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN AT THE RAFFLE. The raffle will begin between 4-4:30 pm
7. "My forum, club etc, doesn't have an invite, or I don't know if my car qualifies, can I come"?
Please contact seloc1@gmail.com if you are unsure. This is a HIGH PERFORMANCE/EXOTIC/LUXURY CAR event. If your ride doesn't fall in one of those categories, then we do not have space for you. This is still a small event and remember it is FREE to attend, there is plenty of space in general.
8. "What time does it end"?
Last year we started closing up around 6pm but many stayed and talked in the lot and hung out afterwards. Many hung inside the Dave and Busters.
9. "Can I leave/enter"?
Yes, you will have wristbands so we know whom can leave/enter with their car. We do not endorse leaving and coming back as we can not guarantee you will keep your parking space. And there will be NO CRUISING in the show. There will be to many people walking around.
10. "Can I take pictures/posing with Miss Black Atlanta"?
Yes, I spoke with her and she is perfectly fine with taking pics with you or on your car, nothing crassy of course.
11.. "What are the surprises"?
You'll see Sunday
12. "When/Where/Whom do I pay"?
When you arrive at the show, we will have an entraceway where we look to see if your registered to determine do you pay $5 or $15. Cash only and please bring exact change if you can. You will get your wristband, raffle ticket and your goodie bag there as well.

Quick Reply: Atlanta, 2005 Annual SELOC Super Show,Sunday, August 14th!! 10AM Dave&Busters Gwinett