First time buyer - need PPI near Paul Miller, NJ

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2022 | 12:39 PM
munir.usman
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Question First time buyer - need PPI near Paul Miller, NJ

Hello folks!

I am planning to buy my first Porsche from Paul Miller, NJ but unfortunately I live in CA. It's a CPO car so the risk is low but I am still anxious to make a big purchase without an inspection.

I would love to get advice on how to move forward.

Thanks in advance!
Old 02-13-2022 | 01:41 PM
DSC48
Rennlist Member

Received 567 Likes on 234 Posts

Originally Posted by munir.usman
Hello folks!

I am planning to buy my first Porsche from Paul Miller, NJ but unfortunately I live in CA. It's a CPO car so the risk is low but I am still anxious to make a big purchase without an inspection.

I would love to get advice on how to move forward.

Thanks in advance!
I have some time this week if you're looking for someone to run the car to a PPI location, wait, and return the car to Paul Miller. Check out AIM Performance, Motorsport GMBH, Redline Speedworx, or Powertech. All are within 45 minutes of Paul Miller Porsche if you are looking for a PPI location and want to have the dealer arrange transport to/from.
Old 02-15-2022 | 04:37 PM
miporsche
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Sound-Waves on RT46 in Parsippany has done PPI and Radar installs for myself and several friends. They are quite happy with their services. I believe they may even be doing lots of radar and PPF jobs for Paul Miller behind the scene.

Last edited by miporsche; 02-15-2022 at 04:39 PM.
Old 02-17-2022 | 09:01 PM
munir.usman
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by DSC48
I have some time this week if you're looking for someone to run the car to a PPI location, wait, and return the car to Paul Miller. Check out AIM Performance, Motorsport GMBH, Redline Speedworx, or Powertech. All are within 45 minutes of Paul Miller Porsche if you are looking for a PPI location and want to have the dealer arrange transport to/from.
I appreciate your offer! I'm in touch with Powertech which is just a 10 min drive from the dealership. I think the dealership should be able to transport the car to Powertech.
The following users liked this post:
DSC48 (02-18-2022)

Quick Reply: First time buyer - need PPI near Paul Miller, NJ