Notices

PPI Worcester - Assistance Needed Please

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2020, 07:09 PM
orcubsfan
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PPI Worcester - Assistance Needed Please

I'm looking at a 996TT in Worcester, I have found European Performance Engineering in Natick, I know they are a solid shop and can do the work, seller is asking me if I can find someone closer. I also found Medway, but they are also not very close. I called Foley Motorsports and they will not do a PPI. Does anyone know if there are any other options in or close to Worcester? Thanks very much from Phoenix AZ. Bill
Old 01-25-2020, 10:43 AM
The Fat Kid
Pro

Received 41 Likes on 33 Posts

The seller can't be bothered to drive 35 minutes for a PPI at a respected Porsche shop? Seems odd...

I just looked up Foley and Medway; have never heard of them. Unfortunately, all the good shops are at 30+ minutes from Worcester.

I mentioned it in another thread, but I know South Shore Autoworks will do a PPI on race cars all over the country; they are 75 minutes away from Worcester. I would tell the seller to cover their travel fee if he is too lazy to drive to Natick, and you pay for the PPI.

South Shore Autoworks sponsor/support PCA track days, and one of the few Porsche shops I would use in this area.

Quick Reply: PPI Worcester - Assistance Needed Please