Really pleased with Perzan Auto Radio: Philly

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2019, 04:55 PM
Zanotti
Racer

Received 337 Likes on 128 Posts
Default Really pleased with Perzan Auto Radio: Philly

Perzan Auto Radio: Philly

tl;dr: Perzan Auto Radio- Fantastic service, extremely well qualified, highly recommended.

The gruesome details:

I recently bought a CPO 2016 911 from Virginia, and had it shipped to me outside of Philly. Installed on the car was an AL Priority radar/laser system that came without instructions or explanations, but did include the receipt.

After calling the manufacturer and getting nowhere, I found their Top Tier Installer in Philly: Perzan Auto Radio in Upper Darby.

Since today was a nice day, I took a drive down to ask them if they knew anything about the system.

They could not have been nicer. Like a long-lost friend, I was immediately invited to bring my car into the working bay side of the building and both owners went over my system. They knew the original installer, even calling him on the phone to ask how the system was installed. Eric then proceeded to update the software to current standards, test both the laser and the radar systems for operation, and gave me a quick primer on how the system worked and what to look for.

Eric reviewed with me the options to improve the system, but first asked me to run with it as is for a few weeks to get used to the changes he made. His working knowledge of the system, the methods of installing and willingness to give me helpful advice, spanned this system, but also updating Carplay and other working systems on my 911 and other high-end cars in the lot.

Waiting patiently while he worked on my car were several dealership runners who he also does work for.

This place is one of those little gems, run by true professional geeks who know what they are doing and proud of the service they provide. If you are looking for stereo, carplay, or radar and other systems for a high-end car – especially Porsche I highly recommend them.

https://www.perzanautoradio.com

Z
The following users liked this post:
evilfij (09-20-2019)
Old 09-25-2019, 12:59 PM
PierreTurbo
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I drove down from northern NJ and had them install front and rear camera on my 991 Turbo last year. They were great. I also highly recommend them.
Old 09-27-2019, 03:56 PM
PorscheStrong
Rennlist Member

Received 60 Likes on 48 Posts

Agreed with above. Went to see them about installing a rearview camera and possibly a new head unit - they were great and very knowledgeable.
Old 10-08-2019, 04:56 PM
JPJRJR70
Rennlist Member

Received 91 Likes on 55 Posts

I totally agree with your statements! Erik and his team are amazing guys! Truly know their stuff and get it right every time! Dying breed! Thanks Erik!

Quick Reply: Really pleased with Perzan Auto Radio: Philly