Notices

Bridgehampton Motoring Club (Where to put your Porsche?)

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2004, 01:35 AM
sagaponack
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bridgehampton Motoring Club (Where to put your Porsche?)

After three years and over $1.2 million in capital invested, the Bridgehampton Motoring Club received final approavals from the Town of Southampton and construction is well underway.

The Bridgehampton Motoring Club in unlike any automotive storage facility in the nation.

BMC essentialy offers the same experience that, until now, was only available to private collectors with tremendous resources: climate control, I/P video security (view your car 24/7/365 on the net), epoxy floors, tasteful lighting, interesting (and appropriate) automobilia, lounge area with flat screen satellite TV, and most importantly services: Pick/up and delivery, battery maintenance, bi-weekly mechanical integrity routines, and detailing.

BMC is particulary useful for people who visit the Hamptons on weekends as we are walking distance from the Bridgehampton stop of the LIRR and Jitney bus service.

Membership packages are sold in on-season (april-september) or off-season (october-march)packages. Prices depend on service level but work out to about $300+ per month.

Please email me here or at admin@bridghamptonmotoringclub.com with any questions.
Attached Images  
Old 02-02-2004, 03:35 PM
jimbo1111
Banned

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts

O' boy when I heard Bridgehampton I thought about the track. My favorite track in the world. Good luck with your new business.

Quick Reply: Bridgehampton Motoring Club (Where to put your Porsche?)