GA moutain drive 1/26 - Page 2 - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices

GA moutain drive 1/26

Old 02-18-2018, 08:58 PM
RuralRebel
New User

Glad to see an active community in the area. The drive you took is the reason I want a Cayman S bad. That drive and the countless variations/routes to be had throughout north Georgia. When the time is closer to starting my Porsche journey I'll probably seek advice for local servicing and the like. My wife isn't as gung ho as I am, so I'll probably start with a modestly priced 986 2.5L, followed by my 987.1 CS, and hope the wife will be sold enough by then she'll want to upgrade to a 987.1 or .2 B/BS. Presently looking to move from Sonoraville to somewhere east of US411 & north if GA-20 (not I-20), so the 986 is on hold until the dust settles from that. I know from my past Mini and Jeep experience group meets and drives can be enjoyable. So please keep the meets and drives going in the meantime.
Old 02-18-2018, 09:19 PM
VintageRacer
User

Originally Posted by RuralRebel View Post
Glad to see an active community in the area. The drive you took is the reason I want a Cayman S bad.

The original OP is in charge here. It was a great day.

I may bring my 1969 911R next time as I just finished it:

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: GA moutain drive 1/26

Contact Us Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: