Matt Romanowski
Rennlist Hoonigan
which cost no drachmas
Lifetime Rennlist

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 967 Likes on 581 Posts
Default Squiggly Lines Seminar in Indy 12/8-9

I just got this flyer from Chris Brown (author of "Making Sense of Squiggly Lines"). I did this class with Chris a few years ago and thought it was really, really good. The class was filled with a few shop owners that everyone here knows along with a few PWC and IMSA drivers. The class is a great mix of basics and advanced so that everyone leaves with a great amount of knowledge. The class fees are a bargain IMHO!

I'm not connected in any way, but though people would like to know about. If you are attending PRI, go! If you're not, it's still worth the trip and rooms will be easier to find!
Attached Images
Old 11-07-2018, 01:03 AM
boxer-11
Rennlist Member

Received 54 Likes on 37 Posts

Also no affiliation other than being a happy customer. I went to this last year. Flew in from the PNW just for this. I'm just an amateur wannabe as far as the driving goes and Matt's right -- there were several real pros in the room (welcoming not off-putting though -- good group) because this is top flight stuff. Nonetheless, I thought both days were chock full of useful and interesting information relevant to me. Some of the material is reminiscent of Chris' book ("Making Sense of Squiggly Lines", also excellent) but it goes beyond that on the analysis day with the opportunity to have Chris walk you through the thought process with worked examples. He's a good teacher with top notch material and a handy knack for explaining that really clicked for me. If you're interested in data and going deeper to get more out of it and (ideally) perhaps have a little bit of engineering/math background this is a really worthwhile couple of days!

Quick Reply: Squiggly Lines Seminar in Indy 12/8-9