Notices

AIM Math Channels. Can't find...

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2017, 05:39 AM
ale.agos
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AIM Math Channels. Can't find...

Hello everybody,
I post here my question because I think it's the right place. There are many of you that are well skilled about theme so hope that I will have the right answer.
Basically I came back to AIM Race Studio after many years of use of others brand analysis software. My last experience has been with Magneti Marelli Wintax and before I used PI Research V6 and Race Technology software. I used AIM software some years ago with F.Renault cars and I should admit that AIM did a good job improving Race Studio but, as in the post title, I can't find some useful features. For example I'm not been able, and maybe that is due to my lack of knowledge, to build a math channel that, like time compare, is able to plot difference /variation between the same channel but from different laps. Also the result of time compare is just usable as a trace plot in measures graph window but could not be use, as channel value, in track report windows (with the goal to have colored bands or colored trace along track path). Also there are others improvements that I would like to find in the software. I think that, like in others software where gps track is plot could be useful to have the opportunity to insert, as windows background, the satellite image of the place where the gps track is captured. This without need to create each time (each laps or so) the KML file for visualize car path into Google Earth or so on...
Any idea to turn around the problems above described or, in event of my lack of knowledge, how I can put together the math channels for compare values from different laps?
Thanks for reading...

Alessandro

Quick Reply: AIM Math Channels. Can't find...