Polished Detail Platinum Sponsor Introduction

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2017, 06:22 PM
PolishedDetail
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Polished Detail Platinum Sponsor Introduction

Hey Everyone,

My name is Nic Shangle and I own Polished Detail. I have owned a detail business for 18 years. I have been featured in newspapers, magazines and on the Esquire Networks THE CAR MATCHMAKER for my industry knowledge and paint correction experience. I grew up with a father that was a PCA member and Porsche fanatic. I guess you can say it was passed down to me by default lol. I helped restore and customize Porsche 914s, 944s and 911s in our garage. I have owned a couple Porsches myself over the years and I plan to own a few more in the future (fingers crossed lol).

Polished Detail is more than just your typical detail shop. While we are known for our concours level detailing and paint correction knowledge, we do offer many other services including interior/exterior detailing, paint correction, concours prep, ceramic paint coating, clear/ppf installation, window tint installation, Swisstrax flooring installation. We are an authorized dealer of Shine Supply care care products. We are the one stop shop for the client that cares about their vehicle. We are located in Signal Hill, California. We also have a location opening in Costa Mesa, California March 1st.

We are a Platinum Sponsor for the Rennlist Forum mainly due to my love of Porsches new and old. We love to work on brand new Porsches of course, but our true specialty is bringing out the best in any year from classic to modern. We have been servicing Rennlist members and PCA members vehicles for years. I have posted a few write ups on this forum of some past projects at our shop. And we will be posting many more soon!

We absolutely want all of our fellow members business, but we are not here to spam your feed constantly to get it. So feel free to reach out to our shop or to me personally with any questions from detailing, paint correction, clear bra, tint to garage flooring haha. We can answer them all and I promise we won't try to sell you on anything you didn't ask for. That is not what we are about and it's why we continue to be the largest detail shop and Ceramic pro installer in Los Angeles.

Here is our offer to all forum members for the month of February:

20% off ANY Service we offer!
10% off Shine Supply and Swisstrax products!

Old 04-11-2017, 04:32 PM
islandsnow
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

delete

Last edited by islandsnow; 07-24-2017 at 07:00 PM. Reason: delete

Quick Reply: Polished Detail Platinum Sponsor Introduction