Best Detailer (IMO) in South Florida - Eddy Fiuza

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2015, 12:51 AM
worldattorney
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Best Detailer (IMO) in South Florida - Eddy Fiuza

Just wanted to put it out there:

Last week, Eddy Fiuza took my new TTS and spent 10 hours cleaning, then polishing then prepping then coating it.

I have been a car enthusiast for 30+ years and I have never seen the attention to detail and passion that I witnessed watching Eddy work.

After he meticulously cleaned and prepped (all the while explaining in great detail what he was doing and what I should do when I clean my own car) he then applied Opti-Coat Pro then Opti-Coat Plus.

The results are breathtaking. If anyone needs someone who REALLY knows what he's doing and absolutely loves his work, I recommend Eddy without condition. On top of that he is just a great, regular hard-working guy.
Old 12-28-2015, 12:21 AM
David Fermani
Intermediate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Besides Eddy being a personal friend, I've worked with him on several projects. I'm constantly blown away by his accomplishments and his knowledge. If I were to idolize 1 Detailer it would hands down be him. He goes on more over the top detailing adventures in 1 month than most Detailers have the opportunity to take on in a lifetime. Hands down the most skilled and trusted Detailer in not just S.E. Florida, but the entire state!

Quick Reply: Best Detailer (IMO) in South Florida - Eddy Fiuza