Notices

Detailed Designs in Atlanta: clear bra installation, coatings and car detailing

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2015, 11:18 PM
Detailed Designs
Burning Brakes

Received 51 Likes on 26 Posts
Default Detailed Designs in Atlanta: clear bra installation, coatings and car detailing

Hi Folks,

My Rennlist rep encouraged me to introduce myself as we are a new Rennlist sponsor.

My name is Jean-Claude and I am the owner of Detailed Designs Auto Spa out of Atlanta, GA. My staff and I offer metro-Atlanta quality services that cater to car enthusiasts. I'd like to take a few moments to outline some of the services we offer so you can get to know us a little better.

Our Clear Bra Installations
Clear bra can be installed by anyone with a roll of PPF, some blades and slip solution....and it usually shows. We aim for bubble-free and debris-free installations with maximum coverage that look beautiful. Cut paint is never okay and excessive use of promoters is a mess. To get the right wrap means that sometimes clear bra must be removed and reinstalled. In short, it should look like it belongs on a Porsche.

We offer 2 levels of clear bra wraps, classic and advanced. Our classic installations include wrapped edges wherever reasonably possible; including removing headlights from Porsche's, badges and markers. The classic clear bra wrap we offer is beautiful to look at and provides fantastic coverage.

Our advanced wrap includes the same aspects as the classic wrap but it also includes dismantling a fair clip of the car and custom wrapping where necessary to get the maximum coverage. Cataloging every nut, bolt and part goes hand in hand with our advanced wraps. In short, the advanced wraps are for the truly OCD.

I am flown around the USA a few times per year to take the lead on large custom clear bra projects on some special cars. We are very qualified to address your clear bra needs.

Even from up close, our advanced clear bra wraps are beautiful.

Our Nano Paint Coatings
We've been installing a variety of nano paint coatings for years and continue fulfilling the vision of staying on top of the newest and most advanced nano paint coating technologies available. We guarantee no high spots, no premature failure and beyond a wonderfully performing nano paint coating, one that looks the part. A car that has a gorgeous luster and depth.

We offer nano paint coating solutions that range from 2-10 years and we stand behind every one.

After an advanced full body clear bra wrap and application of our nano-paint coating system, cars come out spectacular.

Our Car Detailing Services
Detailed Designs Auto Spa has been a professional car detailing staple for car enthusiast in the metro-Atlanta area since 2007. Whether you're wishing for a concours prep, interior detail, wash and wax, clean up for the daily driver or extensive paint correction, our staff is trained and capable to provide you with beautiful results every time.

Our Client's Experience
Detailed Designs Auto Spa is not here to sell services to people. My vision has been for Detailed Designs to create long term solutions for our client's needs. For this to happen, we must understand what our client's needs are. Consultations are a large part of the experience we provide our loyal clients with. Consultations allow them to better understand who we are, what's available to them and it also allows us to understand what it is our clients really want. Without being able to isolate our client's needs, we are just service pushers...and that's not going to happen at DDAS.

We are super stoked to be a part of the Rennlist community and hope that we are seen as a resource for car enthusiasts, not just a sponsor! If any of you ever have a car care question, please feel free to reach out to me and I will do my best to provide you with a quality answer. This offer is extended to everyone...even people who are not local to us. I am a big fan of creating DIY content for readers and giving back to the community that was there to help me take DDAS to where it is now.

Thanks for having us Rennlist and we can't wait to see what the future holds for all of us!!
Old 11-12-2015, 07:23 PM
XPEL
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 70 Likes on 37 Posts

Great to see you on the forums, and a sponsor at that!

Welcome!

Old 01-01-2016, 10:47 PM
detailersdomain
Addict
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

welcome JC! If you are looking for the best in GA you got to go see this guy. I'll vouch for another great team!
tel: 201-233-0003
Promo code is rennlist for 10% off anything on the site
Current Sales and Updates

Quick Reply: Detailed Designs in Atlanta: clear bra installation, coatings and car detailing