Notices

Chicago Region PCA Concours at Promenade Mall in Bolingbrook on 5/6/12

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2012 | 07:39 PM
Thegman
Banned

Thumbs up Chicago Region PCA Concours at Promenade Mall in Bolingbrook on 5/6/12

The Chicago Region of PCA starts their competitive Concours competition season on 5/6/12 at the Promenade Mall in Bolingbrook, IL. The event is located at the intersection of Boughton Road and I-355. PCA membership is not required to enter the event. Entry fee is $25.00 and prizes will be awarded. Any Porsche is eligible for prizes as long as it has a Porsche VIN number. Porsche lovers who are not quite ready to have their cars judged competitively can enter the "Corral" class and just enjoy the day with all of the wonderful cars. Numerous restaurants are on the premises for food and beverages. Non-Porsche lovers can shop till they drop or till they waste the MasterCards. Come out and enjoy the day and the beautiful cars as the car season begins..... The event is open to all spectators at no cost. Charitable contributions to Toys For Tots the PCA charity for 2012 will be accepted all day.
Questions? Contact John Diwik 630-962-9224.
Old 04-25-2012 | 10:45 PM
Cacarollo
Rennlist Member

Bump. What time?
Old 04-25-2012 | 10:48 PM
No HTwo O
Banned

Originally Posted by Cacarollo
Bump. What time?
Registartion opens at 10:00 AM
Judging starts at 12:00
Awards at 2:00 PM
Old 05-06-2012 | 07:30 PM
BradS(IN)
Racer

Default My first Concours

The folks at Bolingbrook from PCA CHI were fantastic and very nice to us first-timers. That was a lot of fun, and made me realize how crazy we are about Porsches! Even with a downpour in the middle of the event, we had a ball. Looking forward to Long Grove in June!
Old 05-07-2012 | 11:37 AM
No HTwo O
Banned

Originally Posted by BradS(IN)
The folks at Bolingbrook from PCA CHI were fantastic and very nice to us first-timers. That was a lot of fun, and made me realize how crazy we are about Porsches! Even with a downpour in the middle of the event, we had a ball. Looking forward to Long Grove in June!
Make sure you go to the Geneva Concours, too!