Glistening Perfection Detailing Clinic: Claying, Polishing, and Waxing

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 06:02 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 757 Likes on 397 Posts
Thumbs up Glistening Perfection Detailing Clinic: Claying, Polishing, and Waxing

Our second Detailing Clinic is here. Beginning last month, we began offering Detailing Technical Events to the DIY enthusiast that has become an avid detailer. These technical events are an intensive tutorial with hands-on experience for those attending.

We plan on offering these Detailing Technical Events at our Southern California Studio monthly. Space is limited to 10 students. This assures that those attending get the best attention and time needed to cover the topics.

One-on-one technical events with Moe are billed at $125 /hr. These Detailing Technical Events are a great way to leverage the time/cost amongst 10 other enthusiasts and get the same questions answered. It's a great way to get the education you read about on the forums from Moe in a LIVE atmosphere with real-time Q&A.

The topic for this session is Trinity- Claying, Polishing, and Waxing. We will have a few client cars and you will have hands-on opportunity to practice and perfect this critical process. You will be given an opportunity to try different products, ask lots of questions, and show off your detailing skills.

Our last clinic was a huge success and here's what some students had to say:

Had a blast at the clinic put on by Moe @ Glistening Perfection recently. He covered the washing of a car and the correct way to do it, without scratches or damage to your paint. Really learned how a professional works with the finish on a car. Great attention to detail, process, and products. I will be attending more clinics as they become scheduled. I recommend everyone take one in and learn from the pro. Even if you think you've been doing this yourself forever like me, it never hurts to get some professional advice to do the job better. Thanks to Moe for the car wash clinic and I'll look forward to others including clay bar, polish, wax and interiors. You even get a nice lunch too!!

B. Lynch
Foothill Ranch, CA

The clinic was ultra informative. I never realized how important the products, and how you wash and dry the car make a huge difference in the paint and appearance of your car. Before the clinic if you were to assign me a letter grade on how I washed my car, I would’ve received an ‘F’. Now with the knowledge on how to take better care of my car’s appearance, I’m sure all my cars will look great for many years.

S. Reynolds
Aliso Viejo, CA

Thanks for the tech event a couple of weeks ago. I really had a great time and leaned a lot! You are great teacher and made it fun also. I look forward to the next one!

A. St. John
Murrieta, CA

When: March 26th 10:00AM-12:00PM
Where: Glistening Perfection Studio Aliso Viejo CA
Cost: $25

Food and beverage will be provided. Product samples will be given to all students.

RSVP to info@glisteningperfection.com
Old 03-21-2011, 10:31 PM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

6 of 10 spots now filled.

If we run out of spots, we'll either hold another class same day from 12-2, or we'll hold it another week.
Old 03-22-2011, 08:47 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

7 of 10 spots taken.
Old 03-24-2011, 12:13 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

9 of 10 spots taken.
Old 04-18-2011, 11:20 AM
MoeMistry
Premium Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

We all had a great time at this last event. We had 9 students and they all got a chance to practice their new skills on this classic 944. Thanks to all those that attended and we'll see you next time.

Quick Reply: Glistening Perfection Detailing Clinic: Claying, Polishing, and Waxing